Another quote that made me giggle.

Interviewer asks Matt about him seeing someone with pants round ankles in a toilet.

"I was walking with my friend, and we saw someone who was inside there, all his friends, locked the door and tipped it up and rolled it around, and he came out covered in...er.. covered in feces!"

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIw71THVsAM

At 7:36 is the quote.

Edited by Jupiter_Moonchild

This article also is really funny:

Pasty Brit trio Matthew Bellamy (vocals, guitar, piano), Chris Wolstenholme (bass) and Dominic Howard (drums) are hailed for their histrionic baroque'n'roll, not for getting their kit off.

Thing is, they're out there if you know where to look - chiefly, at Howard's house, where oil paintings of a nude Bellamy adorn the walls. The artist is a gothic Russian groupie who obviously considers the Muse frontman a muse himself. Bellamy doesn't find them quite so, er, a-muse-ing.

"She's got some fantasy that I'm this Marilyn Manson-type character and she keeps painting me looking like him and it's scary," he says. "Dom thinks it's really funny and he keeps some of them just to make me feel uncomfortable. I think it's a bit weird, a little bit over-the-top."

Found this quote on page 27. If that's true, that woman has made more paintings and Dom is keeping them :stunned:

Please tell me I misunderstood :LOL:

Found this quote on page 27. If that's true, that woman has made more paintings and Dom is keeping them :stunned:

:LOL: I love this thread too!:D

As eccentric and funny as it sounds that anyone walking into Dom's house will be presented with several portraits of Matt naked, I reckon this is an exaggeration.:LOL: Wasn't it just one painting presented to Matt that Dom still had somewhere? I think either they embellish their stories as time goes by or the media does it for them! :LOL: Love it though! :LOL:

This is very funny btw.

4136792954_83a204fdbb.jpg

Edited by CarrieB

This s from a German interview on mtv.de

Interviewer: Do you feel like you need to top yourself after every album

Matt(laughing): I'm not sure if you know

Dom: It's an english *gives Matt the mic*

Matt: no you can go

Dom: Do we feel the need to top ourselves? Sometimes in the studio..

*Matt reaches for mic*

Dom: Cos topping yourself is an english term for..

Matt: ...commit suicide. In english you say to top yourself if you commit suicide so it's quite a funny qusetion. Do you feel the need to top yourself after every album?! That's an interesting question. I think you mean in the literal way.

Dom: Better ourselfes.

http://www.mtv.de/videos/20800126.html

Another quote that made me giggle.

Interviewer asks Matt about him seeing someone with pants round ankles in a toilet.

"I was walking with my friend, and we saw someone who was inside there, all his friends, locked the door and tipped it up and rolled it around, and he came out covered in...er.. covered in feces!"

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIw71THVsAM

At 7:36 is the quote.

:LOL: eww.

Matt: ...commit suicide. In english you say to top yourself if you commit suicide so it's quite a funny qusetion. Do you feel the need to top yourself after every album?! That's an interesting question. I think you mean in the literal way.

:LOL:

This s from a German interview on mtv.de

Interviewer: Do you feel like you need to top yourself after every album

Matt(laughing): I'm not sure if you know

Dom: It's an english *gives Matt the mic*

Matt: no you can go

Dom: Do we feel the need to top ourselves? Sometimes in the studio..

*Matt reaches for mic*

Dom: Better ourselfes.

http://www.mtv.de/videos/20800126.html

:LOL: Oh Dom :chuckle:

oh please tell me there's like a whole collection somewhere :chuckle:

i think dom should hold an exhibition of these masterpieces

Matt wouldn't forgive Dom for that :LOL:

Hahaha, if this is really true, I'd have to say, Dom is my hero! :LOL:

I keep some embarrassing stuff of one of friends aswell and tease her to show it to our other friends if she ever pisses me off really bad. :LOL:

oh please tell me there's like a whole collection somewhere :chuckle:

i think dom should hold an exhibition of these masterpieces

:LOL:

I think Dom could show us. It's not as if it is really of Matt, just some weirdo's interpretation.:D Though I suppose if he felt that bad about it it must be pretty creepy! :LOL:

I think you should present Matt with your masterpiece futurophy. :D