"That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life." – Matt

Chris: "Who's the worst fighter?" Matt- ‘If you're small like me, you've got to do other things. If you don't have the physical strength, you've got to use weapons. It's not that I fight like a girl, it's just that I'll use whatever object is at hand.' Dom-‘I actually think I'm the worst. I smacked one guy in the face once and I thought I looked really hard, and he just turned around, looked at me, and squashed me on the floor in one go. It was quite embarrassing. So, yeah, it's most likely I'd lose, but I'd go down with my teeth in someone's leg.'

Matt: "Do you two get recognised much when you're out shopping?"

Dom: "All the time - they think I'm Matt!"

Matt: "Really?"

Dom: "I actually did get recognised a couple of days ago at HMV in Islington."

Chris: 'What's my most annoying habit?' Matt: 'Farting. I can recognise you by your farts by both smell and volume.' Dom: 'If I'm in a hotel room, like two floors above him, I can hear him. I'm like, 'Jesus'. He's loud.'

Matt: "If I had a hygiene problem, would you tell me?"

Dom: "I tell you every day (laughs). Get in the shower. Brush your teeth."

Matt: "That is true, that is true."

Matt: "Am I in touch with my feminine side?"

Matt: "This actually isn't my question, I nicked it out of Dom's glass."

Dom: "In touch with your feminine side? Er. Yes and no. Actually, I mean, yes, but at the same time... no (laughs)."

Matt: "Why, what do you mean?"

Dom: "Well, yeah you are, because you wear women's clothes."

Matt: "Do I?"

Dom: "Yet, when I've tried to kiss you, you don't like it."

‘Ever since I saw him (Dom) bend over to get an injection in his bum, there's been a strange energy between us (laughs). There's definitely suspicion.’ –Matt

"That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life." – Matt

Chris: "Who's the worst fighter?" Matt- ‘If you're small like me, you've got to do other things. If you don't have the physical strength, you've got to use weapons. It's not that I fight like a girl, it's just that I'll use whatever object is at hand.' Dom-‘I actually think I'm the worst. I smacked one guy in the face once and I thought I looked really hard, and he just turned around, looked at me, and squashed me on the floor in one go. It was quite embarrassing. So, yeah, it's most likely I'd lose, but I'd go down with my teeth in someone's leg.'

Matt: "Do you two get recognised much when you're out shopping?"

Dom: "All the time - they think I'm Matt!"

Matt: "Really?"

Dom: "I actually did get recognised a couple of days ago at HMV in Islington."

Chris: 'What's my most annoying habit?' Matt: 'Farting. I can recognise you by your farts by both smell and volume.' Dom: 'If I'm in a hotel room, like two floors above him, I can hear him. I'm like, 'Jesus'. He's loud.'

Matt: "If I had a hygiene problem, would you tell me?"

Dom: "I tell you every day (laughs). Get in the shower. Brush your teeth."

Matt: "That is true, that is true."

Matt: "Am I in touch with my feminine side?"

Matt: "This actually isn't my question, I nicked it out of Dom's glass."

Dom: "In touch with your feminine side? Er. Yes and no. Actually, I mean, yes, but at the same time... no (laughs)."

Matt: "Why, what do you mean?"

Dom: "Well, yeah you are, because you wear women's clothes."

Matt: "Do I?"

Dom: "Yet, when I've tried to kiss you, you don't like it."

‘Ever since I saw him (Dom) bend over to get an injection in his bum, there's been a strange energy between us (laughs). There's definitely suspicion.’ –Matt

FTW!!!!

LOL

what he said about orgies..

"It's very easy. Novelty items. It's so fucking easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit. Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start bundling to each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just bundling, tickling and novelty items."

Ahaa, that quote is pure GENIUS! *has a massive belly laugh*

This is my friend's favourite (as he has a personal vendetta against the Hilton)

"Paris Hilton came to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."

Matthew Bellamy:

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a Jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

"Dom wants to be a stadium rock drummer and have a sweat towel tech...

I watched someone shot a cow in the bollocks."

"Being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own."

"Most bands release a live album when they become old and fat. We wanted to be different."

"Paris Hilton [came] to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."

Quotes from my FB:LOL:

dom: "if a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

matt: "i'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - i did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, i could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'shut up!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; i'm not that advanced, but i'd give it a go."

dom: "how about if it bit me on my knob?"

matt: "then i'd let you die."

/thread

Fanfuckingtastic! :LOL:

Matthew Bellamy:

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a Jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

"Dom wants to be a stadium rock drummer and have a sweat towel tech...

I watched someone shot a cow in the bollocks."

"Being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own."

"Most bands release a live album when they become old and fat. We wanted to be different."

"Paris Hilton [came] to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."

Quotes from my FB:LOL:

Amen to that matt

They're so my type of humour. This one hasn't been quoted yet:

interviewer: 'Now, is it true -- because i was told that you said "Plug in Baby" was about genetically engineering puppies to live forever. Did you say that?'

Matt: 'I say a lot of things.'

I think it's funnier that the interviewer would even ask that :LOL:

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

/thread

+1 for that post and +1 for this thread :LOL:

What about this?:

[interviewer]: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

[Matt]: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

From MuseChat I think...

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

/thread

Dammit, Matty makes me proud with his knowledge :D

/nurse

They're so my type of humour. This one hasn't been quoted yet:

interviewer: 'Now, is it true -- because i was told that you said "Plug in Baby" was about genetically engineering puppies to live forever. Did you say that?'

Matt:
'I say a lot of things.
'

So true :LOL::LOL:

I like this one:

Matt: "After the seaside tour is over, me and Dom are going to train as Punch and Judy showmen;we've already bought all the props and it's great fun. All we need now is a Black Holes-style tent"

Dom: "It'll be really excellent - we wouldn't want to do this in an amateur way, so we've set aside 3 months to train properly. Matt wanted one of our props (the string of sausages) to symbolise alien DNA strands, but I told him that was too highbrow for our audience;I mean, they're just kids...We tried to get Chris to act as Mrs Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Chris: "I'm going straight home after the tour. I'll probably need therapy and counselling after this. Expect a solo album in 2008."

Dom: "Have you ever spied me doing anything embarrassing, yet spared my blushes by not telling me?"

Matt: "Hmmm, Good question. I'm sure there's something. Hmmm."

Dom: "You saw me getting laid once."

Matt:"That's true, actually: I came in a room once and filmed him with a night vision camera. Ah, I know - I saw him putting on moisturiser once."

:LOL:

Archived