I have a sneaking suspicion it's the third option u gave.

No no no I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, exactly because Justin called them the best band in the world last year... Afterwards, Matt was asked in an interview what he thought of the fact that Justin is a fan, and the only thing he had to say was that he wasn't very interested in Justin's opinion... Or something like that, don't remember it exactly.

• 1 month later...

why can't i read any of the posts?:(

or am i not the only one?:confused:

• 2 months later...
the best quote I've ever read was when Dom fucked up at a gig in Australia:

Dom: "Hello, Adelaide!"

Matt: "We're in fucking Perth, you dick!"

God I wish I was there to hear that..!

yeah you couldn't hear Matt say that, only Dom calling us Adelaide, then evryone in the crowd just looked at each other with a bit of a confused look.

I'm sure there were a lot of people there who had taken too many drugs and after that really didn't know where the fuck they were.

At the gig I went to, during Plug in Baby, Matt noticed that one of those balloons they have was pitifully small - hence my sig :D

These are the best ones from my diary :happy:

Matt:"When you develope a relationship with a person of the opposite sex, it can, it can...develope."

Dom: "Are you talking about love?"

Matt: "Um yeah maybe"

Dom: "Awwwww"

Matt: "Dom wears these yellow trousers quite alot."

Dom: "I can't take em off, they're too tight to take off."

Dom: "Hey Matt what band are we in?"

Dom: "You saw me getting laid once."

Matt: "No it's true actually, I snuck in and filmed him with a night vision camera."

Matt: "Well I wan't involved, but it in involved a transsexual named Pete and a dildo. Pete sat on your lap for quite a while, didn't he Dom?"

Matt: "It's true, I killed myself last Thursday."

Matt: "We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug in Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio fillled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in a sauna."

A friend of the band (talking about Matt): "He was a bit shy, talking very fast, giggling like a little child -exactly like he is now."

Matt: "If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."

Interviewer: "what's your greatest fear?"

Matt: "Being impregnated by aliens and giving birth. It's be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from every one but still bring it up as your own" ooookay :stunned:

Chris: "It's an excuse for the record companies to get together and kiss each other's arses."

Matt: "If I wanted to record a solo album, how concerned would you be?"

Chris: "If I could play bass on it, it'd be alright."

Dom: "we tried to get Chris to act as Mrs. Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Matt: "I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night - but I managed to repair the toilet so that's okay."

Dom: "I'd like to be Zeus, and have all nine muses hanging around all day long." hums Dom happily. "They were foxy, those muses."

long post ftw! :LOL:

Matt: "I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night - but I managed to repair the toilet so that's okay."

:LOL: I can just imagine the scene:

:mad: *breaks toilet*

:eek: oh, oops, hehe :unsure: *repairs toilet*

:D "phew"

Just went on rocketbabydolls and found this one:

"Playing live is really important. It's my favourite thing. So it's nice to play to large audiences, I wouldn't like to play really big gigs you know, but I think like round the thousand mark, that's like a perfect type sort of size."

Emily likes this one.......(I like to talk about myself in the 1st person)

Just went on rocketbabydolls and found this one:

"Playing live is really important. It's my favourite thing. So it's nice to play to large audiences, I wouldn't like to play really big gigs you know, but I think like round the thousand mark, that's like a perfect type sort of size."

Emily likes this one.......(I like to talk about myself in the 1st person)

haha so much for the stadium gigs... though I guess it dates from the good old days of not so well-known Muse ?

From an interview

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a91196/muse-plan-to-launch-ufos-at-v-fest-crowd.html

"There were the days when me and Dom would have a blow-out with about seven women and have a crazy orgy in Japan. Those days have unfortunately been left behind," said Bellamy.

"We're all relatively taken men these days, but we can have innocent, surreal fun. Mushrooms are still allowed, bouncy castles and a few burlesque dancers dressed up as space aliens." :LOL:

From an interview

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a91196/muse-plan-to-launch-ufos-at-v-fest-crowd.html

"There were the days when me and Dom would have a blow-out with about seven women and have a crazy orgy in Japan. Those days have unfortunately been left behind," said Bellamy.

"We're all relatively taken men these days, but we can have innocent, surreal fun. Mushrooms are still allowed, bouncy castles and a few burlesque dancers dressed up as space aliens." :LOL:

lawlz those are good quotes...

From an interview

they really are just like little kids aren't they :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

Good old bump.

But ANYWAY.

From an interview

Wait... him and Dom... as in... in the same.... oh dear god. :LOL:

what? :stunned: isn't there usually a couple of guys and several women in an orgy? O_o

So why would both Matt and Dom being there be weird?

Well as long as they're not doing anything, erm, together. You know what I mean! :LOL:

It just makes me slightly worried! :LOL:

Archived