The band are noticeably less coy when I enquire about their post-gig mutineL "Yeah, we try to get as many women in the shower as possible, then film it and whack it on this bad boy here,' Dom says, slapping the TV beside him. "But tonight we'll probably keep it nice and quiet," deadpans Bellamy. "We'll have a little glass of wine and talk about how we could improve our show."

XD

Question: look at the question.."Tour?" What kind of answer is "h"?? =) Are everyone drop out from school? Dont you go to school? But have u ever heard Motorpsycho? Peace!!

MUSE - i dropped out of college, so i am not a very educated person... hmmm, my english skills are worst than yours, and you are norweiganananan

and....

Question: IS ROCK N ROLL DEAD?IF NOT SO,WHICH BANDS,BESIDES YOURSELF OF COURSE,ARE CARRYING THE FLAG?

MUSE - we are the last... haha, we are already dead you see, we can only be seen by people with a sixth sense

Well, I'm honored to be one of millions with that sixth sense:happy:

So true :LOL::LOL:

I like this one:

Matt: "After the seaside tour is over, me and Dom are going to train as Punch and Judy showmen;we've already bought all the props and it's great fun. All we need now is a Black Holes-style tent"

Dom: "It'll be really excellent - we wouldn't want to do this in an amateur way, so we've set aside 3 months to train properly. Matt wanted one of our props (the string of sausages) to symbolise alien DNA strands, but I told him that was too highbrow for our audience;I mean, they're just kids...We tried to get Chris to act as Mrs Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Chris: "I'm going straight home after the tour. I'll probably need therapy and counselling after this. Expect a solo album in 2008."

What interview was this? Any video(s)?

Guest QueenOfNerds
It was in that interview that Matts said what's in my sig! The most interesting and beautiful defenition of music I've ever heard! :happy:

I want your sig, damn you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3kJuRn0WM

1:11

Q: What was the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Dom: We've eaten some pretty -

Chris: Pig's intestines..

Matt *groans*

Dom: Weird things..

Chris *laughs*

Dom: That was pretty sick..

Matt: Was that in China?

Chris: That was in Australia in a Chinese restaurant.

Matt: Chinese restaurant...I think I've been to China

Dom: A few times we've been to Japan and we've eaten some weird stuff like..

Chris: Goat's(?) testicles..

Matt: Fat from a horse's mane..(to Dom) Didn't you eat squid...squid guts...

Dom: Rotten squid

Matt: Putrefied in its own putrid weirdness

Dom: Yeah it's like rotten squid guts..

4:22 When they are asked about who they would put money on in a fight between Chewbaka and David Hasselhoff

The best parts are when Matt goes on about how Chewbaka is just a guy in a furry suit sweating and that Chewbaka and the Hoff have about the same amount of chest hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3kJuRn0WM

1:11

Q: What was the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Dom: We've eaten some pretty -

Chris: Pig's intestines..

Matt *groans*

Dom: Weird things..

Chris *laughs*

Dom: That was pretty sick..

Matt: Was that in China?

Chris: That was in Australia in a Chinese restaurant.

Matt: Chinese restaurant...I think I've been to China

Dom: A few times we've been to Japan and we've eaten some weird stuff like..

Chris: Goat's(?) testicles..

Matt: Fat from a horse's mane..(to Dom) Didn't you eat squid...squid guts...

Dom: Rotten squid

Matt: Putrefied in its own putrid weirdness

Dom: Yeah it's like rotten squid guts..

4:22 When they are asked about who they would put money on in a fight between Chewbaka and David Hasselhoff

The best parts are when Matt goes on about how Chewbaka is just a guy in a furry suit sweating and that Chewbaka and the Hoff have about the same amount of chest hair

Haha, <3 that interview. Don't forget Matt's inpersonation of a guy in a gorilla suit at a flaming lips concert, that was pretty good. Or the discussion about having a six foot long arm :LOL:

From that same interview -

Asked about what they would be if there was no Muse:

Matt: I'd probably be a clarinet player in a jazz band or something embarrassing..um outside of that I don't know.

Asked what their hangover remedies are:

Chris: Keep on drinking

• 2 weeks later...

Archived