Interviewer: What are your worst traits? (meaning each others')

Matt: .. wait, you mean each other's or ..? I'm a cunt and (pointing at Dom) .. he dresses like a screaming queen

Dom: He insults my fashion sense and.. Matt's got touretts.

:LOL:

It goes something like that..I can't get it word-perfect cos Wankers removed the interview from youtube! fecking tards :indiff: ..but yeah Lol anyways!

he says something like,

Matt: Hello were muse, (pulls random matt style pose) and were here on mtv2 to choose a song, and why am I pulling this pose?? (turns to dom still doing the pose)

Dom: I dont know, but its a very nice pose.

Mat: (reverses pose backwards and forth looking sinister)

Dom: Giggles

Since we're doing oldoldold quotes, where's this one from? :D (well mtv2 obviously, but has anyone got the link?)

Matt: "I am confused...i was wondering,what are the autographs for? i mean, i have no problem with it at all, its funny, its just, im not sure what you`d do with it, i feel embarresed to squiggle my name on a random piece of... let me see tickets, shoes, toilet roll, breasts, knickers, albums, singles, private collection books, foreheads, backstage passes, 100 dollar bill, various currency, love letters, guitars, drum skins, drum sticks, filofax, beer mats, towels, vodka bottles, walls, sancerre 1996, your sisters barbie doll with evil eyes, a love handle, socks, dildo, heart, religious books, plectrums, magazines, deus cd inlay, posters, t-shirts and a fucking-obsene life-eating soul-destroying dirty-nasty death-death-death who-have-i-become-binding-stuck evil-evil record contract!hehehehehe not really, just kidding just kidding just joking it wasnt me, you see?hmmmm"

Matt: "I am confused...i was wondering,what are the autographs for? i mean, i have no problem with it at all, its funny, its just, im not sure what you`d do with it, i feel embarresed to squiggle my name on a random piece of... let me see tickets, shoes, toilet roll, breasts, knickers, albums, singles, private collection books, foreheads, backstage passes, 100 dollar bill, various currency, love letters, guitars, drum skins, drum sticks, filofax, beer mats, towels, vodka bottles, walls, sancerre 1996, your sisters barbie doll with evil eyes, a love handle, socks, dildo, heart, religious books, plectrums, magazines, deus cd inlay, posters, t-shirts and a fucking-obsene life-eating soul-destroying dirty-nasty death-death-death who-have-i-become-binding-stuck evil-evil record contract!hehehehehe not really, just kidding just kidding just joking it wasnt me, you see?hmmmm"

:LOL::LOL: <3

Where's that from

Guest QueenOfNerds
Matt: Hey Dom take this tea back its got 1 of your hairs in it ewwwww

Dom: Well fish it out

Matt: I aint taking your damn hair out... do you know who I am?

:LOL:Love that one, never heard it before.

"Paris Hilton came to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."- Matt

"I wish gravity would be a bit weaker so spiders would die" - Matt Bellamy

Interviewer: What is the character trait that people would identify with you the most?

Matt: Mood swings maybe, or schizophrenia.

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

"I'm trying to make music that makes people have no fear of flying" -Matt

"That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life." – Matt

:D

And wtf was he saying? :LOL:

I've always wondered... Or am I just too stupid? :unsure:

if gravity was weaker, spiders, which are very light, would go up and up and up and die... I think ?

doesn't make much sense actually. spiders don't give a shit about gravity, they walk on ceilings :LOL:

if gravity was weaker, spiders, which are very light, would go up and up and up and die... I think ?

doesn't make much sense actually. spiders don't give a shit about gravity, they walk on ceilings :LOL:

Well, then I was thinking exactly the same way as you, spiders would go up... and that's it, right? :LOL:

Anyway, now I know it isn't just me... He probably doesn't have a clue himself of what he was trying to say!

Archived