Interviewer: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

:happy::LOL::LOL::D

Interviewer: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

It's man love i tell ya :rolleyes:

Matt Bellamy about Undisclosed Desires:

"it souns like Timbaland without my voice. But it's actually quite personal song about me and my girlfriend"

:)

Okay, I can't wait to listen that song...

:eek: Where'd you get that quote? TIMBALAND?! I wouldn't have guessed Matt has even heard his music before:LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

That's not helping putting all the gay rumors to an end... :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Interviewer: You trashed a hotel toilet?

Matt: Um... sort of. Everyone does that, don't they?

Interviewer : "So, whats the biggest thing you've ever stolen?"

Matt : "Err... I stole a double bass from school"

Matt talking about his fish:

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all"

:LOL:, do you think i can find that on You Tube??

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all"

:LOL::LOL:

how in hell did he steal a double bass?? it was probably bigger than him haha

Matt in an interview before (or after) Reading 2006:

Interviewer: "Do you sometimes drift off and get the feeling of 'shit I left the oven on' when you're on stage?"

Matt: "Not really... But sometimes I find myself cooking at home and thinking I'm on stage...":D

(imagine Matt singing into a carrot or knee-sliding through his kitchen...:LOL:)

I love this one! That was a funny interview. I'll have to peruse some of my faves on Youtube. I can't think of any good quotes atm, but I like it anytime Matt says he's "lost the plot". I dunno why. You don't hear people say that in the states, I guess.

I love this one! That was a funny interview. I'll have to peruse some of my faves on Youtube. I can't think of any good quotes atm, but I like it anytime Matt says he's "lost the plot". I dunno why. You don't hear people say that in the states, I guess.

Never heard it before... until i watched that video.

Jeez, i just realized that ur half way close to me... :)

But by a very very very loooooooong way.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:eek: No, bad Matt

Poor fishies :'(

Edited by Muse_Fan21

Well, then I was thinking exactly the same way as you, spiders would go up... and that's it, right? :LOL:

Anyway, now I know it isn't just me... He probably doesn't have a clue himself of what he was trying to say!

Not really, it doesn't matter how light something is, to be affected by gravity.