Matt: "After the seaside tour is over, me and Dom are going to train as Punch and Judy showmen;we've already bought all the props and it's great fun. All we need now is a Black Holes-style tent"

Dom: "It'll be really excellent - we wouldn't want to do this in an amateur way, so we've set aside 3 months to train properly. Matt wanted one of our props (the string of sausages) to symbolise alien DNA strands, but I told him that was too highbrow for our audience;I mean, they're just kids...We tried to get Chris to act as Mrs Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Chris: "I'm going straight home after the tour. I'll probably need therapy and counselling after this. Expect a solo album in 2008."

:LOL:

:LOL::LOL:!!!

Anyone got the hahahahHAHAHAHAHAAAAAALIENS! video? :LOL:

I think I've listened to that particular part like 20 times or so. The thing is, I remember my classmates in high school making fun of me (in a friendly way) because I used to laugh like that :$:)

OMG I love this thread!!!

I've spent the past two days going though it from the first to the last page, and it's been worth every minute!!

And contrary to the people who sort of lost respect for them while reading this, I have to say that I actually like them even more now!! They're deliciously insane!!! *nods happily*

OMG I love this thread!!!

I've spent the past two days going though it from the first to the last page, and it's been worth every minute!!

And contrary to the people who sort of lost respect for them while reading this, I have to say that I actually like them even more now!! They're deliciously insane!!! *nods happily*

Me too! I love them all over again now :)

It's so weird to see Matt so enamored w/ this girl. :LOL: You can tell he's kinda antsy to talk to herwhen Dom is talking. That's so funny @ the end when he says, "I'll be texting you." She's kinda like..."ha ha...ok...who are you again??" :rolleyes:

ah i didn't hear him say that until i rewatched it now...:LOL: she probably wanted to brush it off b/c he said it on air...lol...

"I had food last night," says Bellamy, "that actually brought me to tears. Home-made pasta with tomatoes. It was so simple, so perfect, so intense that I started to well up! It was so fucking good compared to England"

:LOL: trust him ! tomatoes taste of water here ! :p

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug in Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

:LOL:

haha that's the recipe for writing a good song. children go out and eat a lot of mushrooms. :LOL:

your sig is cute. but I do believe the kitty is going to try and eat the hamster ! :eek:

that's because it's a good little kitty. it knows that it's supposed to eat small hairy thingys.

One of my parents cats knows this as well it has killed a couple of my sisters gerbils. :$

that's because it's a good little kitty. it knows that it's supposed to eat small hairy thingys.

One of my parents cats knows this as well it has killed a couple of my sisters gerbils. :$

oops hehe :$ she must have been quite upset though !

Archived