Well, then I was thinking exactly the same way as you, spiders would go up... and that's it, right? :LOL:

Anyway, now I know it isn't just me... He probably doesn't have a clue himself of what he was trying to say!

:LOL: which is true most of the time anyway :LOL:

"I wish gravity would be a bit weaker so spiders would die" - Matt Bellamy

Wouldn't spiders die if gravity was a tiny bit stronger? So it'd crush them? Poor spideys...

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

"That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life." – Matt

You have no idea how much those made me larf :D

Wouldn't spiders die if gravity was a tiny bit stronger? So it'd crush them? Poor spideys...

:LOL: !!!

I was thinking EXACTLY the same (again) when I first tried to follow his logic! But then I also figured we would be in big trouble ourselves, as we are much more subject to gravity than spiders :LOL:

• 1 month later...

Matt:

"I think making songs to me is being exploring unanswered questions in my own life, not just about big things like religion but very small things aswell, like problems you had in a relationship or with your friend or with your parents or things on a much grand scale, like things about religion or whatever it might be. I think making songs to me it's all about trying to find the answers to those questions as possible, but I never do find the answers. I think the song is always the expression of the question and not the answer. I think a lot of songwriters do songs which are based on the answers... I try to avoid that, I try to just express the question and not the conclusion." :happy:

"I think it's a quite pleasure experience to have no shame, you know, of yourself. I think it's nice to just expose yourself and not be embaraced. I think it's a good thing you know. Let's all get naked!" :LOL:

question from a jar: whose the biggest bitch?

dom: Matt's the biggest and we're his bitches.

BAHAHHAHAA

I love that interview.

Matt: this question isn't mine, actually, I nicked it out of Dom's cup. Am I in touch with my feminine side?

Dom: Well... yes and no

Matt: What?

Dom: Yes... but at the same time no

Matt: What do you mean?

Dom: Well, yes, in that you wear women's clothing

Matt: Do I?

Dom: And yet, when I try to kiss you, you don't like it!

:LOL: <3

I love that interview.

Matt: this question isn't mine, actually, I nicked it out of Dom's cup. Am I in touch with my feminine side?

Dom: Well... yes and no

Matt: What?

Dom: Yes... but at the same time no

Matt: What do you mean?

Dom: Well, yes, in that you wear women's clothing

Matt: Do I?

Dom: And yet, when I try to kiss you, you don't like it!

:LOL: <3

:LOL: I love it! Where can I find that?

Theres this random quote generator on http://www.rocketbabydolls.com

I didn't know all too many Muse quotes, so I used this and came up with a new favorite. Matt talking about his greatest fear:

"[My biggest fear is] being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own."

EPIC!:LOL:

• 1 month later...
Matt: Yeah I mean, they were funny to begin with but now they've become ...i dunno,pathetically annoying....And really repetitive

Dom:Really?

Matt:Yes...sometimes you think...wind up?

Dom: You dont like the obsessive fans then?

Matt:No I don't.

Even they think you groupies should die in hell!

Oh dear :LOL: I did go a bit starry-eyed lol. But I think the definition of a groupie is someone who doesn't really care about the music, just shagging famous people and laying on the "OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS" to get into their pants, which I think is actually quite devious (in a bad way lol not the kinky way :rolleyes:).

True Muse fans love them insanely, but genuinely, and for the right reason: the music. We might fancy them, and like the image etc, but that's a separate thing and not as important as the music.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived