Where did you get that from? :erm:

That's what he said when he got NME sexiest man alive this year... that and...

Matt: "i think we have a lot of weird fans out there who voted more than once!" :wtf: <---- is expression not mine!!!!

That's what he said when he got NME sexiest man alive this year... that and...

Matt: "i think we have a lot of weird fans out there who voted more than once!" :wtf: <---- is expression not mine!!!!

:LOL::LOL: and somehow i have this sneaking feeling that alot of them came from here! :happy:

:LOL::LOL: and somehow i have this sneaking feeling that alot of them came from here! :happy:

From here??!!! NEVAR!!!!! ;)

The fact that we have a whole thread dedicated to his NME comments is pure coincidence... :D

Matt in an interview before (or after) Reading 2006:

Interviewer: "Do you sometimes drift off and get the feeling of 'shit I left the oven on' when you're on stage?"

Matt: "Not really... But sometimes I find myself cooking at home and thinking I'm on stage...":D

(imagine Matt singing into a carrot or knee-sliding through his kitchen...:LOL:)

Interviewer: "Do you sometimes drift off and get the feeling of 'shit I left the oven on' when you're on stage?"

Matt: "Not really... But sometimes I find myself cooking at home and thinking I'm on stage...":D

(imagine Matt singing into a carrot or knee-sliding through his kitchen...:LOL:)

:LOL::LOL:

I have just imagined that in my head... kinda risky business kinda way (shirt and socks) but sliding across the kitchen with the "carrot mike": MY PLUG IN BABYYYYYYY!!!!

I have just imagined that in my head... kinda risky business kinda way (shirt and socks) but sliding across the kitchen with the "carrot mike": MY PLUG IN BABYYYYYYY!!!!

;) Here's another one (concerning the kitchen theme...;)):

@ Pinkpop 2004:

- interviewer: "Talking about mushrooms, do you like them?"

- Matt: "Yes, I like them... especially with risotto..." :D

;) Here's another one (concerning the kitchen theme...;)):

@ Pinkpop 2004:

- interviewer: "Talking about mushrooms, do you like them?"

- Matt: "Yes, I like them... especially with risotto..." :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He and his Italian food :noey::p

• 2 months later...

lol thats hilarious xD rofl good thing my folks arent home :S

:LOL::chuckle:

'Dom always does it in public' - Matt

So look out on the website for Doms willy k? - Matt

'so i was like hanging out with these girls see, and they were like really hot... and they wanted to be witches... and i thought it was just a lot of bullshit...."

all from this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_dsYn6eDc&NR=1

i love that interview xD

poor dommeh :)

For some reason I love the quote

'oh, I just dropped a load of water :LOL:'

I mean who says that lol, i would never think to say that, i'd say 'oh I just spilt water', not 'drop' it like an object haha, I just think its really funny ;)

:LOL: I hadn't really noticed that before, it only sounds odd after you pointed it out cause it seemed perfectly normal to me :LOL: must be an English thing.

Interviewer: Album you would offer to your best friend?

Matt: (Asking his best friend Tom) What would you give me as a present? He'd give me an album by The Temptations because he says it's full of soul and I have no soul!

Interviewer: Album you would offer to your worst enemy?

Matt: (Consulting Muse's drummer, Dom). Dom says Public Enemy. Nah, maybe Slipknot's album. That would be quite good, wouldn't it? Or maybe they'd laugh at me. Tom says a box set of Oasis.

Interviewer: Album you would use to seduce a member of the same sex?

Matt: (Exasperated) What, you think I'm gay? OK, if I ever wanted to I think it would be time for Slipknot because I'd want a rough man! Preferably wearing a mask so I can't see that it's a man.

Interviewer: Album or song you generally sing in the shower?

Matt: Probably 'Stayin Alive' by the Bee Gees. When I'm in the shower I do things in a high voice all the time. There's a nice bit of reverb coming from the walls.

Interviewer: Album or song you would like to be played at your funeral?

Matt: 'Stayin' Alive' by the Bee Gees maybe. (Produces 'Survivor ' by Destiny's Child on the mp3 and sings along). Yeah, I'd have Destiny's Child at my funeral, naked on my coffin!

:LOL:

Interviewer: Album you would offer to your best friend?

Matt: (Asking his best friend Tom) What would you give me as a present? He'd give me an album by The Temptations because he says it's full of soul and I have no soul!

Interviewer: Album you would offer to your worst enemy?

Matt: (Consulting Muse's drummer, Dom). Dom says Public Enemy. Nah, maybe Slipknot's album. That would be quite good, wouldn't it? Or maybe they'd laugh at me. Tom says a box set of Oasis.

Interviewer: Album you would use to seduce a member of the same sex?

Matt: (Exasperated) What, you think I'm gay? OK, if I ever wanted to I think it would be time for Slipknot because I'd want a rough man! Preferably wearing a mask so I can't see that it's a man.

Matt: Probably 'Stayin Alive' by the Bee Gees. When I'm in the shower I do things in a high voice all the time. There's a nice bit of reverb coming from the walls.

Interviewer: Album or song you would like to be played at your funeral?

Matt: 'Stayin' Alive' by the Bee Gees maybe. (Produces 'Survivor ' by Destiny's Child on the mp3 and sings along). Yeah, I'd have Destiny's Child at my funeral, naked on my coffin!

Oh my... That is absolutely :awesome:!!

I do that everyday. I love the echoooeess! :happy:

Interviewer: You trashed a hotel toilet?

Matt: Um... sort of. Everyone does that, don't they?

Interviewer: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

Interviewer : "So, whats the biggest thing you've ever stolen?"

Matt : "Err... I stole a double bass from school"

Matt talking about his fish:

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all"

Matt talking about his fish:

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all"

ive never heard this one!

Archived