an old one I just stumbled on

I've never heard of you before! can you please tell me who you are?? Age,and names fx.

MUSE - its a band called MUES AND THE OTHERS, we are a classical funk jazz punk voodoo doll lofi pop swing crooning visionary sexplendid explosive bluesy noisy hateful dirty beautiful blissful experimental histrionic 3-piece band };->

Interviewer: If u could punch or snog, either or, anyone tonite who would it be?

Matt: ooo thts a tough one...snog? theres quite a few slappers around!!

Chris::LOL:

Dom: Rod steawarts daughters lookin pretty nice tonite..so she looks like she can..

Matt: who who....!?

Dom: :rolleyes: Rod Stewarts daughter, u know shes , i think most blokes in this place tonite would like to snog her..so u know am one of them!

Chris: I dunno whos here..av got no idea! who would i punch? i wouldnt punch anyone, ad song, erm..

Dom: Kely Osbourne for a start..

Chris: yeh maybe maybe maybe.

Dom: shes a lovely girl

Chris: She looks a lot nicer in the flesh..a hell of a lot nicer..*laughs*

Interviewer: and matt...

Matt: cheap slapper u know what i mean!!..anythin..anythin!

Interviewer: anythin?

Matt: yeh..*giggles*

:eek: matt..:noey:

:LOL: tht interview cracks me up..so i posted it..:stunned:

SO I have to confess that I used this thread earlier this year to find a senior quote in my yearbook :)

I picked the one about technology not bringing change, and i TRIED to put in the fish quote but they wouldn't let me :(

• 4 months later...

LOL

what he said about orgies..

"It's very easy. Novelty items. It's so fucking easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit. Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start bundling to each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just bundling, tickling and novelty items."

LOL

what he said about orgies..

"It's very easy. Novelty items. It's so fucking easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit. Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start bundling to each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just bundling, tickling and novelty items."

:LOL: FUCK YES!!!

"The idea for Cave came from that rubbish American book, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. There's this bit about how men go into a cave when they get stressed and I think that's probably true, although, personally, I tend to let it out. I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night - but I managed to repair the toilet, so that's OK." (Matt)

"I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night - but I managed to repair the toilet, so that's OK." (Matt)

:LOL:

When I read that, all I thought of was:

I have played in every toilet

But you still want to spoil it

To prove Ive made a big mistake

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

/thread

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

/thread

Is there a video of this? :LOL:

i quite like this one

Matt: Merci beaucoup. This is our last song now.

Dom: Thank you

Matt: Thank you very much indeed. We're doing a tour, coming back in.. ahh, get a grip. Chris: It's gone.

Matt: Lost the plot. I've lost the plot, I've lost the fucking plot mate. what? What? Say it. You wanna say something?

Dom: No

Matt: Say something quick. I never know what to say in case you hadn't noticed. I never know what to say, just make a dick of myself everytime.

Dom: Anyway, this song is called Bliss, bye bye

Thats from the Route du Rock gig in 2001. The quote is from MuseWiki

i quite like this one

Matt: Merci beaucoup. This is our last song now.

Dom: Thank you

Matt: Thank you very much indeed. We're doing a tour, coming back in.. ahh, get a grip. Chris: It's gone.

Matt: Lost the plot. I've lost the plot, I've lost the fucking plot mate. what? What? Say it. You wanna say something?

Dom: No

Matt: Say something quick. I never know what to say in case you hadn't noticed. I never know what to say, just make a dick of myself everytime.

Dom: Anyway, this song is called Bliss, bye bye

Thats from the Route du Rock gig in 2001. The quote is from MuseWiki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSXSi6x1fI

2:20 :LOL:

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

Chris: "Batman."

Matt: "That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life."

Dom: "Well, I'd say Wonder Woman."

Matt: "That's how he'd want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there's been a strange energy between us (laughs). There's definitely suspicion."

God bless. :noey::LOL:

Archived