Interviewer: E.T. or Gremlins?

Matt: Gremlins.

Interviewer: Star Wars or Space Balls?

Dom: Star Wars.

Interviewer: Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?

Dom: Lord of the Rings.

Matt: Harry Potter!

Interviewer: Whaaa?!

Dom: What the fuck?

Matt: Harry Potter's genius!!

:LOL:

Interviewer: E.T. or Gremlins?

Matt: Gremlins.

Interviewer: Star Wars or Space Balls?

Dom: Star Wars.

Interviewer: Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?

Dom: Lord of the Rings.

Matt: Harry Potter!

Interviewer: Whaaa?!

Dom: What the fuck?

Matt: Harry Potter's genius!!

:LOL:

Whats that from?

OK, YOUTUBE PLZ!

I'm listening to this interview...

I: If you had to send your girlfriend away with one other member of the band, who would it be? Because Matt, you said Chris...

Matt: yeah, it’s funny, because my girlfriend actually fancies Chris. She’s always going on about how he’s such a great family man, really nice, I think it’s just because it’s in contrast to me. Like I’m really skinny and he’s just this big muscley hunk... [laughs]

I: Big muscley hunk? [laughs] Dom, you said neither... [everyone laughs]

I: just watching you...your brain works faster than your mouth...does he talk all the time, when he has an idea?

Dom: Not necessarily when he has an idea, but when he’s thinking fast and rushing it all turns into stuttering.

Matt: Yeah I stutter...I’ve also got a bit of Jonathin Woss syndrowme [everyone laughs] like I can’t pronounce ‘Bwitish Whale’--[more laughter] British Wrale, British Wrrale...when I’m rushing it comes out as ‘British Whale...’

I: If you had to send your girlfriend away with one other member of the band, who would it be? Because Matt, you said Chris...

Matt: yeah, it’s funny, because my girlfriend actually fancies Chris. She’s always going on about how he’s such a great family man, really nice, I think it’s just because it’s in contrast to me. Like I’m really skinny and he’s just this big muscley hunk... [laughs]

I: just watching you...your brain works faster than your mouth...does he talk all the time, when he has an idea?

Dom: Not necessarily when he has an idea, but when he’s thinking fast and rushing it all turns into stuttering.

Matt: Yeah I stutter...I’ve also got a bit of Jonathin Woss syndrowme [everyone laughs] like I can’t pronounce ‘Bwitish Whale’--[more laughter] British Wrale, British Wrrale...when I’m rushing it comes out as ‘British Whale...’

Where can I listen to this one :)

Link would be muchas appreciated :happy:

Brilliant haha, nice to see they definitely enjoy taking the piss out of themselves lol

A Cat playing Chopin.

That is one cool cat.

Loved the interview, thank you!!!

That whole Girlfriend thing as well haha, Matt: basically saying he'd do Dom's girlfriend given the chance within a minute of being allowed to lol

***Knights of Cydonia: Dom:"A landmark..."

Giggling ensues from Matt (naturally)

Matt: Yes, it's an obelisk, Stone Henge

Haha

Just watched 50 top Comedies or whatever on Channel 4,

and noticed a striking resemblance between Pontius Pilate from Life of Brian.

Apart from appearance, Pontius is/was obviously, a fellow sufferer of the Bwitish Whale syndrome :LOL:

Since it's responsible for a few of Matt's quotes

(((I thought it would be worth asking Matt if he likes Life of Brian, because "he's" in it :LOL:)))

PWOPER

Matt:

after a party one night I went back to the dressing room and it was all dark. I heard some strange squelching noises in the corner, so I went out and got a video camera with night vision on it. I went back and got the last 10 seconds just as he went...."There are some things in life I never thought I'd see: the fall of the Berlin Wall, a cessation of violence in Northern Ireland or a British Deputy Prime Minister punching a man with a mullet, for instance. And right up there on the sliding scale is the vision of Matt Bellamy enthusiastically miming cumming on a girl's back. "I got the money shot on tape," he spluners.

omfg hahahhahhahahahh when did he say that?

Archived