okay, don't know if this has been posted yet cuz i don't feel like nor do i have the time to go thru 81 pages to check so here goes, Matt and Dom on a radio interview for live 105

Int: what effect do you think your music will have on MCR fans

Matt: take them to a higher level *wicked laugh*

okay, don't know if this has been posted yet cuz i don't feel like nor do i have the time to go thru 81 pages to check so here goes, Matt and Dom on a radio interview for live 105

Int: what effect do you think your music will have on MCR fans

Matt: take them to a higher level *wicked laugh*

do you have a link where i can listen to that?

Isn't it "cheap masks on"?

I'm pretty sure that's what he says, yeah. :)

From the Aussie BDO interview they did this year on [V] (I can't be bothered to hunt down YouTube links:

Matt: Apparently men get sexier as they get older, is that true, do you reckon?

Interviewer: Well, I think so.

Matt: How old are you?

Interviewer: 29.

Matt: Oh, ok. Do you feel sexier now than you were at 19?

Interviewer: Man, when I was 19...I couldn't get laid to save my life. (Dom and Matt crack up)

Matt: Yeah, see, exactly!

Dom: Maybe we're growing up and all that.

Matt: Maybe when we're 45, we'll be...

Dom: ....hot.

Aaaaand from that radio takeover thing they did in the States just recently (this is before they put on Amy Winehouse's Back To Black, btw)

Matt: This song is for all the men who have wives/girlfriends/long term girlfriends and have been...a little bit dirty...have you done that Dom?

Dom: No I haven't, Matt.

Matt: But anyway, the lyrics send a shiver down my spine. you wouldn't want a girl to sing this to you!

i have no idea who said this.

"we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper."

Great Quote but wrong song. I heard it was Eternally Missed where they used Matt's trouser zip:p

I'm pretty sure that's what he says, yeah. :)

From the Aussie BDO interview they did this year on [V] (I can't be bothered to hunt down YouTube links:

Aaaaand from that radio takeover thing they did in the States just recently (this is before they put on Amy Winehouse's Back To Black, btw)

:LOL:

Nice ones.

Great Quote but wrong song. I heard it was Eternally Missed where they used Matt's trouser zip:p

Nope, for what I heard it was SD. :yesey:

Georgy is right, it was for Space Dementia. There's a picture from the old website somewhere on Microcuts with Matt miking up his trouser zipper during the OOS sessions. It's the rachety noise at the end of the track. :)

Georgy is right, it was for Space Dementia. There's a picture from the old website somewhere on Microcuts with Matt miking up his trouser zipper during the OOS sessions. It's the rachety noise at the end of the track. :)

After straining my ears over weeks, I think I figured out which noise it is, yes.

Don't make me go and find even more sound effects in EM. :stunned::LOL:

"That chick has a great voice. It's a guy? Whoah, there goes my erection. I apologise to the singer - I guess I'll not be asking him out on a date now but he sounds real good. When I listen to his voice I feel like someone is tickling my penis with a feather." I forget who said it, but some guy who writes for some rock magazine...I think.

• 1 month later...
i've been looking everywhere...but does anyone know any , i guess, "inspirational/meaningful" muse quotes. i need one for a school project ....thanks!

log into microcuts.net [make an account if you don't have one already]..and look through the Press sections...maybe you could find some there?

Archived