• 2 weeks later...
Matt in some radio interview:" somethingmumblingblahblahblah...*sudden laughing/strange voice* AAAALIENS " * everyone in the studio laugh* " What was that? Was that me? I don't know what it was. It was someone else"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0

:LOL:!! ZOMG! I wanted to put this video in here, but thanks for that! :D

:LOL: His laugh is so funny :LOL:

Have you had any celebrity fans coming to the shows?

Chris: In LA the kid for The Sixth Sense (Hayley Joe Osment) came to see us. I think he crashed his car on the way home.

Matt: Paris Hilton to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That one's going straight into my vocabulary list of words we find interesting and like to use.

I'd like to know how long it took him to learn that one. :LOL:

Is it me, or does he still say it wrong? It's like he says floccinauciPIHILipillification or something :unsure:

Matt in some radio interview:" somethingmumblingblahblahblah...*sudden laughing/strange voice* AAAALIENS " * everyone in the studio laugh* " What was that? Was that me? I don't know what it was. It was someone else"

Matt: Paris Hilton to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: This is awesome! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Matt: "After the seaside tour is over, me and Dom are going to train as Punch and Judy showmen;we've already bought all the props and it's great fun. All we need now is a Black Holes-style tent"

Dom: "It'll be really excellent - we wouldn't want to do this in an amateur way, so we've set aside 3 months to train properly. Matt wanted one of our props (the string of sausages) to symbolise alien DNA strands, but I told him that was too highbrow for our audience;I mean, they're just kids...We tried to get Chris to act as Mrs Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Chris: "I'm going straight home after the tour. I'll probably need therapy and counselling after this. Expect a solo album in 2008."

:LOL:

Matt: "After the seaside tour is over, me and Dom are going to train as Punch and Judy showmen;we've already bought all the props and it's great fun. All we need now is a Black Holes-style tent"

Dom: "It'll be really excellent - we wouldn't want to do this in an amateur way, so we've set aside 3 months to train properly. Matt wanted one of our props (the string of sausages) to symbolise alien DNA strands, but I told him that was too highbrow for our audience;I mean, they're just kids...We tried to get Chris to act as Mrs Punch, but he told us to piss off, sadly."

Chris: "I'm going straight home after the tour. I'll probably need therapy and counselling after this. Expect a solo album in 2008."

:LOL::LOL: that was good hahaha...

where did you hear or read that from?

Love this, from Q mag interview:

Q: Your plane from Belgrade landed about an hour ago. you didn't get a nice early night in preparation for today, then?

Matt: Not quite. Last night Belgrade was Bel-degrade. It got quite dark. I wasn't involved, but it included a transsexual called Pete. And a dildo. Pete was sat on your knee for quite a while Dom, wasn't that right?

Dom: (Solemnly) No.

Lol at Matt distancing himself from the event and immediately pinning it on Dom.

Archived