I think something possessed his voice! :LOL: His laugh is really unique.

Aliens. :happy:

Thanks for that one---brightened my day right up! It's so wonderful that he doesn't take himself too seriously!

Aw, my pleasure! It's very wonderful indeed, and that Fuji clip is just priceless! :LOL::happy:

That whole gig should go down in history, 'twas insane!

The first minute of this should go down in history as an all-time classic MB quote! (And the rest is a very nice version of Feeling Good, thank you!)

c6WcdN2JEpY

I think the only thing I noticed in that was how noticable doms drumsticks were. haha

But yes. That was actually a really good performane....!

Not sure, kinda blurry and a bit heavy for Tom. Anyone?

Thats what I thought, but it could be. But it may not. But it could. :LOL:

Wow, like Paul MacCartney Matt Bellamy is just a double. :eek:

What's he saying? :erm:

I can't understand it. :(

Something like...

"Sorry insects seem to be attracted to my bum today, sorry about that. Oo, it's sweaty in there."

:LOL:

from the youtube "ask muse" video:

Q: what celebrity dead or alive would you like to meet?

Matt: I'd like to meet Jesus Christ...er..just because i'd be interested to know how he did it all, you know what i mean, just like the old..you know..making..fish out of..bushes and stuff.."

:LOL::LOL:

I was just listening to a live version of Cave (Melbourne ABC studios) and at the beginning he eerily whispers and forces himself to sort of stutter, "this next song...is called caaaave mrrrrrrrgghhhhhhh.....it's about a friend of mine. who is not a friend anyMOO-OO-OOOREE!"

It made me giggle.

With the boxing one,

Tom will be filming, the guy at the end looks too different to what we know to be Tom,

And Tom doesn't say for Dom to snap out of it man (lol), that's Chris, SHOCK HORROR. :LOL:

Really? doesn't sound like him.

I love the bit about Vincenzo Bellini's ghost...

matteh384.jpg

Archived