Here's another:

"What's the worst thing you've ever eaten at a festival?"

Dom: A dirty schnitzel from Germany!

Chris: When you eat them, they come straight back out the other end.

Dom: Same size, same shape.

Matt: They're about 12 inches long. They give you this tiny piece of bread to hold it in and then this huge hotdog the size of Chris's 'friend'. It makes you feel very dirty. You feel unclean.

(on things up there with performing live)

Matt: "You know..if you develop a bit of a closeness with someone of the opposite sex, it can, it can uh..can develop.."

Dom: "Are you talkin' about love?"

Matt: *giggles* "Maybe."

Dom: "Awwww."

:happy:

Aww. It seems like Matt can't say 'love' :LOL:

Just like Willy Wonka can't say 'parents'

Here's another:

Matt: They're about 12 inches long. They give you this tiny piece of bread to hold it in and then this huge hotdog the size of Chris's 'friend'. It makes you feel very dirty. You feel unclean.

lol I was just about to post that here after I typed it up on muselive the other day. I couldn't believe it when I read the article, my face was just like :eek: haha.

Here's another:

:eek:...:LOL:

I KNOW! I was like ":eek: did Matt just make an out-of-context comment about Chris' wang?"

*nods* LMAO:LOL:

Radio guy: "What kind of affect do you think your music will have on My Chemical Romance fans?

Matt: "Um.... you know. Take them to a higher level."

and then he can't stop laughing and doms wiping tears out of his eyes and then "There could possibly be some 'emotional' elements they could relate too i'd say."

:happy: that just made me apprieciate Dom a bit more.:LOL:

I started laughing out loud alone in the room, that scan is awesome.

Very very right about binliners, I didn't have them at Heineken last week, my mate ended up waiting until bags were replaced in trashbins and then stealing them.

• 3 weeks later...

Best festive memories and when did you realise Santa doesn't exist?

MATT: "I knew Santa wasn't real from birth, I was never told to believe that anyway. I got a BMX bike and it was all wrapped up, in a bike-shaped parcel, but I genuinely didn't know what it was. And because it was there for a couple of days I could poke holes in it and see. I just remember getting presents and hating them, smashing it up. Then everyone calling me a spoilt brat and feeling bad." CHRIS: "When I was about eight we went to this tiny Scottish island for Christmas. We stayed in this big mansion on the island with a big bell on top, and me and my uncle climbed right up through the house and started ringing this massive bell. All the villagers came running out because it hadn't been rung for 150 years or something. They were freaking out." DOM: "The same day I found out Santa wasn't real I saw my dad come in and put a load of presents in our stockings. From then on I was happy realising Father Christmas wasn't real. That was about 1996."

This week: Matt Bellamy from Muse on the Brit Awards (dunno what year)

"It's just an excuse for a lot of people to hang around with other, more famous people. I remember we were at some awards ceremony with Cay once. I was just having a few drinks, thinking I didn't want to be at one of these things ever again. They are just so much bullshit. I think if it's fans voting for you, then that's much better than industry people deciding who should win. But the Brit awards is just a media thing and it's not gonna be all Travis and Stereophonics this year. We're not gonna get anything. I did walk past the Brits once and there was just all these people coming out of limos. Horrible, western materialism. I really hope we're not going. I sincerely hope I've got something better to do that night. Now I've said that, we'll probaly turn up in a big limo smoking cigars."

Haha, I love them. Er, thought this thread could do with a bump. :unsure:

Best festive memories and when did you realise Santa doesn't exist?

MATT: "I knew Santa wasn't real from birth, I was never told to believe that anyway. I got a BMX bike and it was all wrapped up, in a bike-shaped parcel, but I genuinely didn't know what it was. And because it was there for a couple of days I could poke holes in it and see. I just remember getting presents and hating them, smashing it up. Then everyone calling me a spoilt brat and feeling bad." CHRIS: "When I was about eight we went to this tiny Scottish island for Christmas. We stayed in this big mansion on the island with a big bell on top, and me and my uncle climbed right up through the house and started ringing this massive bell. All the villagers came running out because it hadn't been rung for 150 years or something. They were freaking out." DOM: "The same day I found out Santa wasn't real I saw my dad come in and put a load of presents in our stockings. From then on I was happy realising Father Christmas wasn't real. That was about 1996."

:LOL:

How old was he in 1996 again?

Ahhh, hold on, I'll find it... there it is. :D

festue2.jpg

Does Matt ever think about anything else except getting naked, shrooms and stupid hats?

I love Dom's "I find that a drumkit is essential for any festival we play these days." :LOL:

CaptobviousChooseOption.gif

Brilliant :LOL:

"Horrible, western materialism. I really hope we're not going. I sincerely hope I've got something better to do that night. Now I've said that, we'll probaly turn up in a big limo smoking cigars."

:LOL: gotta love em.

19:rolleyes:

He always is a special one innie? :happy::LOL:

Bump indeed.

Crazy Matt Bellamy, ftw. :yesey:

Oh my god, he sounds like a total mad man here. :LOL:

http://www2.xfm.co.uk/staticweb/avplayers/vanilla/x_audio.html?&stream=mms://195.173.73.27/xfm2005/audio/muse_playback_-_exo_politics.wma&end

The laugh!! It gets me every time. :LOL:

Q: What is your favourite album to shag to? (mine's Absolution)

Dom: Are these really fan questions?

Matt: Mines Bill Murray's White Christmas

Something along those lines...

Haha, love that one. Bellamy would be a lot of fun....:$

This had probably already been done.

These were apparently fan questions

Q: What is your favourite album to shag to? (mine's Absolution)

Dom: Are these really fan questions?

Matt: Mines Bill Murray's White Christmas

:LOL: Something along those lines...

The answer was 'it depends on what mood your in, sometimes you might want Bing Crosby's White Christmas, other times a bit of Slipknot might be appropriate'

Archived