Did Matt ever answer any threads? I thought Muse don't read them.

I saw an interview once where Dom said sometimes he replies and then it turns into another little thread where people discuss whether it was really him or not. This was ages ago, though, I don't think they bother with it anymore. They even used to have their own journals and all that, and they were public, but that was even longer ago. :p

NME: Having been the best best live band on the planet last time, you have to step up your game again this time around. Are you now the best live band in the universe?

Matt: That's a bold claim. I imagine that there's some seriously fucking well-known bands out there which brings the whole universe into the equation. I doubt we can compete with what could be out there. Maybe best on this particular part of the Milky Way, this part of the galaxy, I think we might have it. But if you bring all the other galaxies into the equation we might be a bit further down the list.

humble arrogance or arrogant humility? xxDD nah don't take that seriously...

NME: Having been the best best live band on the planet last time, you have to step up your game again this time around. Are you now the best live band in the universe?

Matt: That's a bold claim. I imagine that there's some seriously fucking well-known bands out there which brings the whole universe into the equation. I doubt we can compete with what could be out there. Maybe best on this particular part of the Milky Way, this part of the galaxy, I think we might have it. But if you bring all the other galaxies into the equation we might be a bit further down the list.

humble arrogance or arrogant humility? xxDD nah don't take that seriously...

I think there was a full thread created for this statement, not long time ago. :D

"Being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own.

Matthew Bellamy when he was asked about what was his greatest fear by NME in 2000.

1. I actually had a terrible dream where that happened to me.

2. HA HA HA HA HA @ matt bellamy.

3. HA HA HA HA HA @ self.

I have loads :LOL: :LOL:

[ Matt ]What was your last shag like?

- ..It was a homecoming to say the least!

[ Dom ] Do you read your fan posts?

- On the message board? Yeah yeah, we keep on it every now and again to see what's going on. It's funny to read what they're all talking about in there. There's different sections of it, because there's the random issues page, which is them just arguing with each other and then yeah, it's interesting to see what they're saying.

^^ He's talking about Main Muse Obviously :happy:

[ Dom] What would you do if you were a girl for a day?

- Just hang out in the shower.

Not the exact quote but it's from the lowlands 06 interview:

Keep in mind that in Holland, the dark room is a room in some pervert club where gay people have sex (dunno the english term :) )

Interviewer (woman): "So I heard you were inspired by some of the clubs in new york and SMBH came from that?"

Matt: "Yeah they have this place called "the dark room" and..."

Interviewer: ** interrupts ** "The dark room?!?!"

Matt: "You've been there?"

Interviewer: "I'm a girl I'm not allowed to go in there..."

Matt: :eek:

Keep in mind that in Holland, the dark room is a room in some pervert club where gay people have sex (dunno the english term :) )

Interviewer (woman): "So I heard you were inspired by some of the clubs in new york and SMBH came from that?"

Really? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This one just makes me laugh

Matt - "We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug in Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

Lmao i watched that! Bless him, he looked so flushed when she said that. :LOL:

Contribute!! :)

^ click

Merci beaucoup. This is our last song now, (Dom - Thank you), Thankyou very much indeed. We're doing a tour, coming back in.. ahh, get a grip. (Chris - It's Gone) Lost the plot. I've lost the plot, I've lost the fucking plot mate. what? What? Say it. You wanna say something? (Dom - No) Say something quick. I never know what to say in case you had'nt noticed. I never know what to say, just make a dick of myself everytime. (Dom - Anyway, this song is called Bliss, bye bye)

• Matthew Bellamy confusing the crowd and band mates in 2001

Always nice to read it again. :happy::LOL:

:LOL: i just watched that interview on youtube

how he says his "r's" was really noticeable on that interview it made me giggle :happy:

This one just makes me laugh

Matt - "We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug in Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

:LOL:

and thats like my favourite muse song

they should get off their faces and record more stuff like that again :D

Originally Posted by Splinter

Keep in mind that in Holland, the dark room is a room in some pervert club where gay people have sex (dunno the english term )

Matt:

have you got a link for this?

Archived