This thread is hilarious. :LOL:

"It's like space in here," Howard says. "There's no...no...no concept of gravity." Taking a break from jumping, he stares out into the black, lost in deep concentration. Finally he announces, "I'm going to go run in those bushes," and disappears.

*later on*

Howard, back from his bush run, materializes on top of a giant rusty tractor waving two road flares in the air. "Are these going to explode?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dom <3333

"It's like space in here," Howard says. "There's no...no...no concept of gravity." Taking a break from jumping, he stares out into the black, lost in deep concentration. Finally he announces, "I'm going to go run in those bushes," and disappears.

*later on*

Howard, back from his bush run, materializes on top of a giant rusty tractor waving two road flares in the air. "Are these going to explode?"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, thank the Lord! I reached the end of this thread! I've spent ALL DAY reading it. GOD! These boys do talk a lot of crap, don't they?!

*later on*

Where is this from?! Link meh!!!

Also....apparently in the really early days, Matt used to say...."I burnt my tongue on a lightbulb" at every gig before they used to play Sunburn....fuck knows why!!! :LOL:

Where is this from?! Link meh!!!

Also....apparently in the really early days, Matt used to say...."I burnt my tongue on a lightbulb" at every gig before they used to play Sunburn....fuck knows why!!! :LOL:

Linkage zum Artikel:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/4/muse-blender-mar07-03.jpg

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/4/muse-blender-mar07-04.jpg

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/4/muse-blender-mar07-02.jpg

And you'll see why they talk so much crap....

:eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

Damn, I really need a time machine.

Ach, danke suesse *knuddel*

I need a bouncy castle.

Still one of my faves Matt on Loveline where a girl is talking about her crooked vagina (slightly paraphrased because I'm at work and can't listen to it atthe moment):

Matt: What do they say? If it isn't broken then don't fix it?

The Amazing Dr. Drew: Well what she's saying is that it is broken.

Matt: Yeah but it still works.

I love the way that man thinks.

I need a bouncy castle.

Still one of my faves Matt on Loveline where a girl is talking about her crooked vagina (slightly paraphrased because I'm at work and can't listen to it atthe moment):

I love that one :LOL:

I always listen to it in my college library which probably isn't the best place :p

I love the fact the first call they get is about anal probes :LOL:

I need a bouncy castle.

Corr, that loveline interview was just insane from start to finish. Was that the girl that had a wonky clit or something?

I hated the people that rung up just to say "OMG MUSE UR SO AMAZING." Sorry if any of you were one of them. I suppose I just wouldn't have the guts to make such a tit out of myself like that.

The guy who keeps saying 'you guys are awesome' is funny :p

Dom: You're awesome :stunned::LOL:

And the girl who rings up and says in such a bored way 'Um Muse, I think you guys are amazing'

Dom: 'Thanks'

Girl: 'Um yeah'

Dom: 'Yeah right' :LOL::happy:

The girl after Muse left was quite funny.

Girl: I have a questionnnn...

Dr. Drew: Wait, are you... are you crying?

Girl: Nooooooo...

Dr. Drew: What's wrong?

Girl: Nothinggggg...

Dr. Drew: ...This is just how you talk?

Girl. Yeaaaaaaaahhh...

Thats was fucking hilarious! :LOL:

Archived