Like some people already said here some of the quotes make me feel i'm losing respect for them. As much as i love them. But then there's a tremendous quote and they're just second to God all over again.

I've been reading the thread for hours, dunno why on earth i haven't read it before, it's the best!

For some reason i think of how Matt said TIRO is an OPTIMISTIC song. He said something like, "it doesn't say it HAS run out, it IS running out". And something about how Absolution is an optimistic album. It killed me.

What do you think of groupies - good or bed?

Matt: "Good. I have the highest respect for them. Seriously. It depends on what your definition of groupie is. I'm not talking about people who want sex, but people who just hang around and are up for a good time. Those people turn touring experiences into something that Is actually really fun. There's nothing uncool about it in any way. People have made it into something uncool in the last ten years. But I'm not talking about having sex here."

What are each hand member's worst habits?

Matt: "Mine is pacing up and down."

Dom: "Matt's got Tourette's Syndrome. I diagnosed him."

Matt: "It's mild. Sometimes. it's quite bad though. I'll be talking and I'll suddenly 'swear really bad and stutter.

Chris: Dom's always last. In any situation or anything. Dom's always the last person to arrive or come out a building.

Dom: "Chris drinks like a fish and looks like a teddy bear when he gets up in the morning."

Matt: "Good. I have the highest respect for them. Seriously. It depends on what your definition of groupie is. I'm not talking about people who want sex, but people who just hang around and are up for a good time. Those people turn touring experiences into something that Is actually really fun. There's nothing uncool about it in any way. People have made it into something uncool in the last ten years. But I'm not talking about having sex here."

Matt: "It's mild. Sometimes. it's quite bad though. I'll be talking and I'll suddenly 'swear really bad and stutter.

Chris: Dom's always last. In any situation or anything. Dom's always the last person to arrive or come out a building.

Dom: "Chris drinks like a fish and looks like a teddy bear when he gets up in the morning."

:LOL: Awwww.

Where's that from?

:happy: I think Chris always looks like a teddy bear.

Does Matt really have Tourette's Syndrome? You'd think he would have a hard time performing on stage if he had Tourette's Syndrome.

:happy: I think Chris always looks like a teddy bear.

Does Matt really have Tourette's Syndrome? You'd think he would have a hard time performing on stage if he had Tourette's Syndrome.

One of my teachers a while ago had Tourette's Syndrome.

"Now, cirrus clouds are- FFFFUCK CCHHARRHAHH- way up high there, they're very wispy...

:LOL: somehow it doesn't surprise me !

:LOL::happy: I've seen worse bad habits though :LOL:

Matt has an odd definition of groupie. I liked the way he had to mention that it had "nothing to do with sex" twice. :rolleyes:

Question: Matt, tell me something about yourself so I can stop having all those sex fantasies about you.

Matt: "My feet absolutely stink and it's offensive for everyone to be around. On the rider I get a new pair of socks every day- and I throw away old socks every day and I spray in my shoes and wash my feet."

Dom: "They really do stink."

Matt:"Also, I am ridiculousy thin. And short."

Lol. :LOL:

Question: Matt, tell me something about yourself so I can stop having all those sex fantasies about you.

Matt: "My feet absolutely stink and it's offensive for everyone to be around. On the rider I get a new pair of socks every day- and I throw away old socks every day and I spray in my shoes and wash my feet."

wow, where is that from?

:stunned: why am i still not put off!? :rolleyes:

stinky feet actually is a sort of medical condition. i think it's formally called foot odor (or odour for you brits) in english, but in chinese, we have a slang for it, which directly translates to 'Hong Kong Feet". not so sure bout the story behind that one...but the condition is that the person's feet sweat heavily, possibly the part of his or her anatomy which sweat the most. one of my brother-in-law's brothers have it, making him rather atrocious to be around...

going back to the quote, i think it's moot for bellamy cos when i ran 'stinky feet' on wikipedia to find out what the official medical term for it is, not only did i find what i was looking for, i also found this:

Although most people believe the scent of feet is unpleasant (arguably more often than not because of a societal bias more than actual experience), some people find smelling feet sexually arousing. This can be part of a foot fetish or an obsession. Some people also have fetishes for the sock or shoe scent that usually accompanies warm feet (for example as part of a shoe fetish) or foot worship fetish. - Wikipedia, 'Foot Odor'

huh. whadayaknow, it does take all kinds of people to make up this world we live in after all.

Matt:"I suppose I'd kill Saddam Hussein. He's just getting on everyone's nerves."

You said you were involved in some heavy partying on your last tour. What advice would you give to someone planning an orgy?

Matt (Sitting upright and suddenly looking interested) it's very easy. Novelty items. It's so fucking easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start to bundling each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just a bundle tickling and novelety items.

You what?!

You said you were involved in some heavy partying on your last tour. What advice would you give to someone planning an orgy?

Matt (Sitting upright and suddenly looking interested) it's very easy. Novelty items. It's so fucking easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start to bundling each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just a bundle tickling and novelety items.

:stunned::LOL::stunned:

Mouldy's sig :

Interviewer: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matthew Bellamy: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

:LOL:

Archived