ok. i've got a fucking classic matt quote you're not going to find in any magazine about his thoughts on babies:

and i'm paraphrasing some of it mind you:

matt: ugh. babies are fucking scary. the only way i'd want one is if i could like rent it or somethign and hand it off to someone else when it got too SHITTY. lol

i can't remember what the conversation was about, just how hard i laughed when he said that.

oh and p.s.: he says he's had e-fucking-nough of the bond films cuz chris watches them incessantly. lol

oh love that! haha, btw, anyone got the quote where Matt says something like "there's a certain freedom at being able to laugh at yourself"? love that quote but i can't be sure if that's the actual thing. It was about BHR. Anyone has it? Also, reeeally love this thread! :D

I: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

(finally the right translation I hope ;) !)

I: "And if you know the world is going to end seven days before it happens?"

Matt: "I think I'd go mad and start to do the most strange things. I'd rape all the women I'll meet, and I will take a machinegun and shoot all the people who piss me off. I'd wreck all the cars, cut all the telephones wires and then I would go on the stage, waiting for the end. But then, I'd hope there will be really this end!"

(sorry, translated from the Italian)

i hope if the world ends i DO get in his way :)

interviewer: I've heard that was somethin wrong with yur voice Matthew, wasnt it a concert cancelled?!

Matt: Nah there's nothing wrong with my voice, the corcert was cancelled because our management is shit!! My voice is fine WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

:LOL:

well...part of it..i thought Matt sounded a bit pissed off in this whole interview!

lol is that the one with the random scream to show his voice is fine?!

that scared me half to death!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiUOkivvG54

there you go! :D it's a very boring interview though...they're all bored.

Does anyone have this vid anymore?

That linkage doesn't work no more :(

• 2 months later...

Have you ever been arrested?

Nearly. Me and my friends used to sneak into this outdoor swimming pool in our hometown Teignmouth at night, and get naked and swim around. One night a helicopter appeared overhead with a searchlight. Two policemen turned up, got us out of the pool and made us stand there naked. We were warned.

Yep they played Microcuts on the Sat

Yeah, I didn't waited until they started on Microcuts before answering. :$

Tried to open it in a different tab, so I can fav it. :happy:

Nice sing-a-long. :LOL:

That wail scared hte living crap out of me :stunned:

<3 it.

But I don't know teh reporter... that guy is so shit they sacked him, I guess.

Because I used to watch MTV Spin, but it wasalways with Markus Kavka. :erm:

Just found that one on Musewiki. :happy:

"The idea for Cave came from that rubbish American book, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. There's this bit about how men go into a cave when they get stressed and I think that's probably true, although, personally, I tend to let it out. I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night - but I managed to repair the toilet, so that's OK."

Not one of the newest, but still good.

This thread is hilarious. :LOL:

"It's like space in here," Howard says. "There's no...no...no concept of gravity." Taking a break from jumping, he stares out into the black, lost in deep concentration. Finally he announces, "I'm going to go run in those bushes," and disappears.

*later on*

Howard, back from his bush run, materializes on top of a giant rusty tractor waving two road flares in the air. "Are these going to explode?"

Archived