I hope Bellamy is ashamed:

pink_shellsuit.jpg

wiktionary:

A lightweight tracksuit consisting of a matching zip-front jacket and matching elasticated trousers, each having an outer nylon shell, often bearing panels and flashes of different colours, and inner cotton lining; popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s both as sportswear and as general leisurewear.

In other words: fashion, much worse than glittery hats or yellow trousers.

pink_shellsuit.jpg

you guys made me do it. :)

I hope Bellamy is ashamed:

pink_shellsuit.jpg

wiktionary:

A lightweight tracksuit consisting of a matching zip-front jacket and matching elasticated trousers, each having an outer nylon shell, often bearing panels and flashes of different colours, and inner cotton lining; popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s both as sportswear and as general leisurewear.

In other words: fashion, much worse than glittery hats or yellow trousers.

I still cant stop laughing at this! I just couldnt imagine Matt wearing this. Thank god he doesnt still wear them.

pink_shellsuit.jpg

you guys made me do it. :)

:eek: MY EYES!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

I don't think so.. he told the same story here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYBtkdB30uo

I think that's the one. There're interviews after the songs.

Matt looks so cute in the video! heheehehe

That must of been horrible to witness! gross...

also known as a porta-potty in the states

just thought i'd some useless info :rolleyes:

This board is full of useless info, hadn't you noticed? ;)

also known as a porta-potty in the states

just thought i'd some useless info :rolleyes:

At least I (and probs some other non-english speaking dudes) find it useful. Thanks.

... Might need the word if lost someday in the States... well, one never knows. Better than peeing on the sidewalk... or is it "peeing on the pavement" in the States...?:D

At least I (and probs some other non-english speaking dudes) find it useful. Thanks.

... Might need the word if lost someday in the States... well, one never knows. Better than peeing on the sidewalk... or is it "peeing on the pavement" in the States...?:D

Haha, no. Sidewalk is right.

• 4 weeks later...

"Matt's in the Kingdom of Bhutan getting involved with Buddha. He says it's the most bizarre thing he's ever seen - I'm going to give him a call in a moment and tell him that we've won, I'm sure he'll be pleased."

"He said that he's seriously sunburnt - he's been in the Phillipines, and has burnt his arse. He's probably applying lotion to his buttocks - in the lotus position!"

(Dom)

We use both words. And yes, please ask if you need to go, we wouldn't want you pissing in public, either. :LOL:

Nah, it happens to me, too.

Mostly when I'm home alone and banging my brains out on a piano and singing as much as I want. I'm not a shy person, but when it comes to music I get very nervous playing in front of others. So when I'm on my own and can let it all out, I sometimes do find myself crying. I think it's just the rush of being completely wrapped up in the music and being able to get so much expressed through it that you couldn't before, your body just reacts that way. But like Matt said, it feels nice. :)

i do that when i play the piano as well....or when i sing, which is almost never because i am not that good, but sometimes i just feel every note as if it was some divine hand touching me and guiding me to this supreme place of happiness...i get that when i listen to classical and muse...haha

oh, and i love his interview after the Q awards and he is talking about how one of the girls from Girl's Aloud winked at him.....'shame it was the ginger one' hahaha...he is brilliant!

Archived