Matt was also pleased to hear that the Internet now houses a version of the Muse track ‘Invincible’ with his voice sped up so he sounds remarkably similar to Gwen Stefani

“That’s pretty cool. We’ll look for that as soon as we get home. Any particular song? Has anyone tried slowing her down?

“Would I perform a ‘Stars In Your Eyes’ Gwen Stefani? I probably would actually if I wasn’t busy touring. I could put on a blonde wig and fishnets and do ‘Hollaback Girl.’”

:LOL:

Matt was also pleased to hear that the Internet now houses a version of the Muse track ‘Invincible’ with his voice sped up so he sounds remarkably similar to Gwen Stefani

“That’s pretty cool. We’ll look for that as soon as we get home. Any particular song? Has anyone tried slowing her down?

“Would I perform a ‘Stars In Your Eyes’ Gwen Stefani? I probably would actually if I wasn’t busy touring. I could put on a blonde wig and fishnets and do ‘Hollaback Girl.’”

Oh, dear, just imagine that.:LOL:

Well, we know he likes dressing up.

what would be really funny is matt in a shellsuit - apparantly his lot were the rapper types at school. i would piss myself laughing to see that

Speaking of shell suits:

We met down on The Den which is a bit of grass in the centre of where we live. I was hanging around with a couple of sporty types and I wanted to hang around with Dom and the cool gang. So I went over to him in my shell suit. And Dom taught me guitar and how to be cool." (Matthew Bellamy, T2online Jan 2001

Part of some interview with Matt.

What are you afraid of?

Of a population captured by microchips.

What wasn’t actually that good concerning The Beatles?

The fact that they were manipulated and abused in a sociopsychological experiment by the Travistock-Institut and the Illuminates with the aim to implant a destroying and divising element in big population groups against their will.

At which question do you get angry?

That’s the last interview for today. How do you feel, when you’ve given interviews the whole day?

:stunned:

he's soooo funny...:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Found an nme article from 2004 about glasto on micro cuts:

What essential items do you take to a festival?

Dom: I find that a drumkit is essential for any festival we play these days.

What will you do if it pisses it down?

Matt:...... Then put your mate in a portaloo, turn it over and roll it down the hill. Then give him a cuddle.

What essential items do you take to a festival?

Dom: I find that a drumkit is essential for any festival we play these days.

Matt:...... Then put your mate in a portaloo, turn it over and roll it down the hill. Then give him a cuddle.

:stunned::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WAWWAAA!!!!!This is the best thread I've read so far!!!Thanksx1000000000 to all the people who posted those funny quotes!Urrrmm....... pls post some more urls so that I can see more videos 'cos I today I found a cure for cold-it's very simple:LAUGHTER and then moooooooore laughter((((((; :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p

what the hell is a shell suit?

I hope Bellamy is ashamed:

pink_shellsuit.jpg

wiktionary:

A lightweight tracksuit consisting of a matching zip-front jacket and matching elasticated trousers, each having an outer nylon shell, often bearing panels and flashes of different colours, and inner cotton lining; popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s both as sportswear and as general leisurewear.

In other words: fashion, much worse than glittery hats or yellow trousers.

ewwwww is he a fan of jackass?! those sick fuckheads did that portaloo thing! and i... watched it...:$

Archived