United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

Sure you can - whatever you like, as long as it's not too disturbing etc :awesome:.

Awww, well letter sounds nice too ;).

Srsly - your story made me cry :noey:. Pretty similar to mine.

And it's going to be added to the book, so Matt'll surely recive it :).

Absolutely awesome... thanks so much :awesome:

Huggles and cuddles for the similar story :kiss: 'Tis hard. But, Muse makes everything - literally, everything - better.

Ok, it's 7pm over here, so it's time for some official news.

Till now we've got 36 pictures. As it's not enough for our flag project we're changing the deadline date to send photos for the flag to 31st May 2010. We can not change it to June or something, cause we still need to make the graphics and also the flag and as it's going from China to Poland - it might take a while :). Hope you all understand this.

Here's a little list of people who's sent their pics till 7pm of 10th May:

Cate_Fernandes, CoCo, Jean_P, runda99, sarah1979, aeonsummoner 2 pics (her own and her mum), xMaris, Meganne2003, meabh-bellamy, naomithegreat, owls, julija55552, Linda (from Lativa), Anete (from Lativa), newbliss, ilzilz, qrikky, Kuutar, Jass, Kaisa, ThePixiey, bellapod, einafets, mafalda01 2 pics (her own and her friend), notreallyclever, Keiko Kanzaki, Gozzling, Kriistaque, suj 2 pics (her own and her friend), Trefline, AMfromPoland!!, Bloody_Countess, Kelly

Last person sent her pic exactly at 7pm when I started making the post :pimp:.

I hope some people will still join this project :).

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

Alright, basically a hundred people simply forgot to send their pics, then? That's a lot. Now we need more. And in a few weeks I'll say we'll DESPERATELY need more!!

HOLY MACARONI! we need moarrrrrrrr :eek:

i'll will keep talking to people :shifty: we need this done :supersad: it such a good idea.. i can't understand why so many poeple voted yes.. and now.. nothing :fear:

edit: starting twitter campain :shifty:

I LOVE THIS EXPRESSION SO MUCH. :LOL:

I've asked the #musers on twitter to join! :happy:

Yessss that's exactly what I was thinking about! We really need to get more people in.

I've been really occupied these days, but in a few days I'll have finished my exams, so I'll have more time to give to the scrapbook project. I hope I can write some delirous stories :p

I did get ur picture, just I got a thing that I check flag email at friday/saturday/sundays - and since it's not close to deadline I wait till it gets more than 1 pic, cause then I'd have too much work - going at email to get just one pic - hope you understand it ;).

No problem, sounds good to me as long as it ends up on the flag ;)

Alright, I think I'm signing on too late, but I'm competely confused :erm:

So I can send a photo of me by the 31st?

The deadline for everything else is 1 August? And that's just letters and photos?

^ this please. :)

Everything's explained in AM's first post! Initially everyone had to send their pohotos by May 10th, but has a lot of people simply didn't, there's another deadline which is May 31st. So you still have a couple of weeks to send it to AM!

And yes, the deadline for letters, drawings, metaphysical meditations (;)) is August 1st, so that we've got time to assemble everything and Matt get a pwopa swrapbook. :)

But again, do read the 1st post!

Absolutely awesome... thanks so much :awesome:

Huggles and cuddles for the similar story :kiss: 'Tis hard. But, Muse makes everything - literally, everything - better.

:happy:.

Exactly - I agree completely with that. Matt made me go back to guitaring, so it's all good. I left it after I had some bad times in life.

The deadline for everything else is 1 August? And that's just letters and photos?

No problem' date=' sounds good to me as long as it ends up on the flag ;)[/quote']

Did you get mine? :$ i hope so...

If you get email tomorrow around 7/11pm then :LOL::yesey: I got your photo :awesome:.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy during the week and I have less time to check emails then.

^ this please. :)

Yes, you can. The new deadline is 31st May and the email is flagatto@hotmail.com

Deadline for "everything else" is, indeed, 1st August. (here email is farmermattbook@hotmail.com) Also, it's not just the letters and photos - that book'd be boring then. You can draw, paint, write, whatever - there is a themed part also so if you're creative enough or got some nice imagination for theme of 1984 - then it'd be nice too.

But I described it all in the 1st two posts people - could you read these before asking, please?

Alright, basically a hundred people simply forgot to send their pics, then? That's a lot. Now we need more. And in a few weeks I'll say we'll DESPERATELY need more!!

Yessss that's exactly what I was thinking about! We really need to get more people in.

I've been really occupied these days, but in a few days I'll have finished my exams, so I'll have more time to give to the scrapbook project. I hope I can write some delirous stories :p

:yesey: We'll finish adding Matt, Dom and Chris' photos to this flag :LOL:.

Like: Matt with: red, blue, blonde, brown, black hair etc and then when he'll see the flag he'll go like: "I think I know this guy :unsure:".

Yay, you'll be writing after 1am again :party:.

Everything's explained in AM's first post! Initially everyone had to send their pohotos by May 10th, but has a lot of people simply didn't, there's another deadline which is May 31st. So you still have a couple of weeks to send it to AM!

And yes, the deadline for letters, drawings, metaphysical meditations (;)) is August 1st, so that we've got time to assemble everything and Matt get a pwopa swrapbook. :)

I should write a short one so everyone would read it and would ask the same :shifty:.

But yep, 1st and 2nd post - it's all described, and as it's described there - it's not only photos and letters for the book :).

If you get email tomorrow around 7/11pm then :LOL::yesey: I got your photo :awesome:.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy during the week and I have less time to check emails then.

Oh..no problem..I was just worried it someone didn't send. :p

:yesey: We'll finish adding Matt, Dom and Chris' photos to this flag :LOL:.

Like: Matt with: red, blue, blonde, brown, black hair etc and then when he'll see the flag he'll go like: "I think I know this guy :unsure:".

Yay, you'll be writing after 1am again :party:.

Ahahaha, yeah! Or maybe we could add one tiny pic of Matt on the flag and tell him to find it. A kind of where's Wally stuff. :LOL:

Yeaaaah, as soon as my exams are finished, I'll do that again!!

I should write a short one so everyone would read it and would ask the same :shifty:.

But yep, 1st and 2nd post - it's all described, and as it's described there - it's not only photos and letters for the book :).

Thanks for the support. :LOL: We may sound like severe teachers telling everyone to give things on time, but it's really important so that everything's not done in a rush. :)

Yes, you can. The new deadline is 31st May and the email is flagatto@hotmail.com

Deadline for "everything else" is, indeed, 1st August. (here email is farmermattbook@hotmail.com) Also, it's not just the letters and photos - that book'd be boring then. You can draw, paint, write, whatever - there is a themed part also so if you're creative enough or got some nice imagination for theme of 1984 - then it'd be nice too.

But I described it all in the 1st two posts people - could you read these before asking, please?

I read the first post, and went to the Blog link. The blog's setup is a little confusing...which is why I asked...

ahhh, thank you for explaining.

maybe expect something from me soonish?

Ahahaha, yeah! Or maybe we could add one tiny pic of Matt on the flag and tell him to find it. A kind of where's Wally stuff. :LOL:

Yeaaaah, as soon as my exams are finished, I'll do that again!!

Thanks for the support. :LOL: We may sound like severe teachers telling everyone to give things on time, but it's really important so that everything's not done in a rush. :)

:LOL:. YES! Let's put a photo of him in this awesome Wally shirt :awesome:. So it'll even fit :awesome:.

Exactly - rush is bad, and also, impossible for people who'll print the flag.

I read the first post, and went to the Blog link. The blog's setup is a little confusing...which is why I asked...

Awww, that's ok then :). The blog is on a Polish server (as I find this one pretty good for me) so it might be confusing a little bit, but then the blog only have the story and ppl that are supposed to make illustrations for it :).

ahhh, thank you for explaining.

maybe expect something from me soonish?

I si will wait :shifty:.

Archived