Howard Stern mentioning Muse

Googoogee1

If you dont know who howard stern is heres a really popular radio show host in America and on todays show he mentioned muse's SNL performance :) he said he really liked Uprising and he played most of the live performance on the radio. They also played Knights of Cydonia all the people in the show said they like muse too. I dont know if there is gonna be a video or link soon but if i catch one i'll post it.

If you dont know who howard stern is heres a really popular radio show host in America and on todays show he mentioned muse's SNL performance :) he said he really liked Uprising and he played most of the live performance on the radio. They also played Knights of Cydonia all the people in the show said they like muse too. I dont know if there is gonna be a video or link soon but if i catch one i'll post it.

I posted it in the news thread, it has yet to be approved..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZE480UT24M

He's a bit effeminate:chuckle: God knows what he would have thought if Matt had been wearing the red crowman ensemble:LOL:

:LOL: Awwww Matt in his glam rock costumes. It doesn't sound like this guy understands the glam rock reference, but good to hear the positive comments from someone who hasn't heard anything of Muse. And he's in for a treat! :D Though I'm not sure about this guy's attitude tbh.

"Shoulder pads with furry things on it!" :LOL: Wow, if Stern had seen Matt's newest getup, he's really lol. But yeah, I'm sure he does it for the chicks. :rolleyes:

I don't think he does it for the chicks. I think he just likes the whole theatrical thing with the music, clothes, sets etc. But he's not effeminate. Though if he were it wouldn't matter.

Archived