exactly! :D

....how much are the..shirts? I can see "40" there..what, 40£, 40€?! That's way too much :stunned:

No, no 40CHF but that's still quite a lot (bout £25) but that is Switzerland. It charges more. 11CHF for a McDonalds burger! :stunned:

Thanks so so much to Pip, Tash, Jen, Susie and Ali for being part of such an awesome awesome trip :happy:

Gig review, after a decent night's sleep, woohoo!

First off, I loved every minute of it, every mad, hyperbolic cheese-fest minute. The performances were amazing, a few songs seemed to have been tweaked a bit heavier and I *think* PiB was played a bit faster and harder than I've seen on recent vids. The effects were stunning and lolzy in turns (Tash's tweet about shitting bricks is totally true, everyone in front of the party poppers jumped a mile when they went off :LOL: ) and the band were really happy, clearly having loads of fun with it all. Seeing Dom actually MOVE was brilliant, I had a 'wait, what is he doing?!' moment because I hadn't seen the platform until that point.

The stage... It's a bit much. Maybe when all the screens are doing what they're supposed to it will be more impressive but I'm having Eastern-Bloc office/apartment building vibes from it. Also the shape of it, I know they couldn't make it too much like Glasto's pyramid stage but I didn't see it as a pyramid at all, the prow of a ship perhaps (I suddenly thought of The Spy Who Loved Me) Maybe from the middle of the back of standing it does? I thought Matt and Chris would go out on the wings a bit wider than they did, where the protestors with the banner went, but they never really went beyond the microphones.

The setlist was a tad blah in the first half, but it all wound right up after that so it worked. It was a minor disappointment to not have any of the setlist poll top 5 played, and while I'm not into making excuses exactly it is fairly likely it was a technical issue (or they just completely forgot which gig they were at and thought IBTY was a winner :chuckle:) considering the vid screen fail. It would be interesting, but not necessary, for me to know what happened there.

All in all an epic time was had, which is what matters in the end. :D

Another video finished uploading!

Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Matt walking back on stage in this outfit!:LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ45TAJBnMU

I fucking love this song live!:happy:

So do I!! I just love the way it builds and builds - such a great opener.

Hmm as for the suit - I don't know if I prefer oven-ready-Matt or Twinkle-Matt!!

Thanks for the camera advice - I have a spare battery and will sort out the settings. The HD is superb on it.

There's always one who just HAS to post that! Funny how the very same people are more than happy to watch the videos though :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep, it bugs me when people moan about those who take pics and film Muse concerts. If no-one took pics or videoed them we be missing out on a lot!!! And you can totally enjoy the concert whilst filming it and taking pics.:D

Yep, it bugs me when people moan about those who take pics and film Muse concerts. If no-one took pics or videoed them we be missing out on a lot!!! And you can totally enjoy the concert whilst filming it and taking pics.:D

Just dont do what i did when i recorded a few songs from liverpool and sing loudly whilst you're recording because the camera will pick it up and youll have this (in my case atleast) out of tune voice throughout the entire recording :$:LOL:

Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Matt walking back on stage in this outfit!:LOL::LOL:

[spoiler=Take a bow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ45TAJBnMU

Wow :LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ45TAJBnMU

Bloody brilliant!!!! Matt Bellamy is mental in the best possible way! I love his light up suit and the spaceship is ace! What a great way to let the people further back get a decent look at Matt! :D Thanks for sharing your videos!

Thanks so so much to Pip, Tash, Jen, Susie and Ali for being part of such an awesome awesome trip :happy:

Gig review, after a decent night's sleep, woohoo!

First off, I loved every minute of it, every mad, hyperbolic cheese-fest minute. The performances were amazing, a few songs seemed to have been tweaked a bit heavier and I *think* PiB was played a bit faster and harder than I've seen on recent vids. The effects were stunning and lolzy in turns (Tash's tweet about shitting bricks is totally true, everyone in front of the party poppers jumped a mile when they went off :LOL: ) and the band were really happy, clearly having loads of fun with it all. Seeing Dom actually MOVE was brilliant, I had a 'wait, what is he doing?!' moment because I hadn't seen the platform until that point.

D

Haha slightly embarassing because on a video someone posted, it's just a faint pop but we were sanding directly infront of the poppers and it was so fucking loud :LOL: I think I screamed rather loudly :$ I hate fireworks they bring back bad childhood memories so it reminded me of that :'(

bloody hell. seriously? :LOL:

Yep, Switzerland sell the most expensive Big Mac in the world apparantly according to my cousin :LOL: I went to the food court in the airport, thinking it would be cheapish stuff, it was one of those canteen type places with fast food, McDonalds was one of the cheapest, the Indian/Chinese stuff was like 18CHF for a meal! :stunned: I managed to find a fish baguette (yeah weird, but it was nice) for 5.70CHF but man. Too expensive

I'll try to do a dentures shot after the weekend :)

Can't remember if I added it to the flickr set so here it is in case I didn't!:LOL:

Remember 'Give ush a kish' at about 2am on the airport floor??!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

P1140117.thumb.JPG.d48276a9be28e5e311b55e5ffec585ce.JPG

now that cameras have come on so much i can see the point in using them. only a short time ago, i would wonder why on earth someone would waste precious boinging time with their camera but now the results are well worth it. Pip's videos and pics illustrate this very well and i really looked forward to seeing the results from this gig. However, i don't like people tutting at me for being in their way!

My biggest concern is that i could get picked up in those shots. i am on youtube at the O2 looking a complete and utter moron 'dancing' - i have laughed that off as you have to know it's me to see me but i would be really embarrassed to be picked up with clarity either speaking,'singing' or 'dancing'.

:$

now that cameras have come on so much i can see the point in using them. only a short time ago, i would wonder why on earth someone would waste precious boinging time with their camera but now the results are well worth it. Pip's videos and pics illustrate this very well and i really looked forward to seeing the results from this gig. However, i don't like people tutting at me for being in their way!

My biggest concern is that i could get picked up in those shots. i am on youtube at the O2 looking a complete and utter moron 'dancing' - i have laughed that off as you have to know it's me to see me but i would be really embarrassed to be picked up with clarity either speaking,'singing' or 'dancing'.

:$

Agreed and I'd never, ever even think about asking someone to move and I'd never get annoyed if they were standing where I wanted to be to take pics/video (it was only the official cameraman got on my tits!:LOL::LOL:).

People are generally only interested in finding themselves in gig pics/video so I never worry about being caught on camera :)

Agreed and I'd never, ever even think about asking someone to move and I'd never get annoyed if they were standing where I wanted to be to take pics/video (it was only the official cameraman got on my tits!:LOL::LOL:).

People are generally only interested in finding themselves in gig pics/video so I never worry about being caught on camera :)

the official cameraman (and security) are a bloody nuisance! always getting in the way of vision, cameras or not!

Pip,

what was the merchandise like?

4669018071_efd5532430_m.jpg4669642512_082d675f94_m.jpg4669019777_d26308dce8_m.jpg

don't suppose you took a photo of that too? *cheeky*

working on those...

how does the programme work then? is it different for each country?

It's one programme for the tour :-)

Archived