So maybe at about 2.43 on Pip's video?

The Get The Fuck Out Of The Way video? :LOL:

After a close and careful inspection of said video, yes, I think that that might be it - on the big screen it was such a tender, heartfelt look :happy:

The Get The Fuck Out Of The Way So That I Can See Adam Ant More Clearly video :LOL:

After a close and careful inspection of said video, yes, I think that that might be it - on the big screen it was such a tender, heartfelt look :happy:

The Get The Fuck Out Of The Way So That I Can See Adam Ant More Clearly video :LOL:

OMG I'd completely forgotten about that Jen!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stand and deliver! :awesome:

4668128968_ec95c6cbdd.jpg

Teeth!

Okay... I will add it to the To Do list :D Probably some time on Sunday evening, I'm afraid, as i have to go to Melton Mowbray to hang out with these fine fellows...

CheesecakeandBooze.jpg

Chocolate cheesecake is made and looks to be the stuff about which arteries have nightmares; wine and prosecco have been purchased. My god... prosecco... all I need now is apricot or peach juice and I can make BELLINIS!!!!

Okay... I will add it to the To Do list :D Probably some time on Sunday evening, I'm afraid, as i have to go to Melton Mowbray to hang out with these fine fellows...

CheesecakeandBooze.jpg

Chocolate cheesecake is made and looks to be the stuff about which arteries have nightmares; wine and prosecco have been purchased. My god... prosecco... all I need now is apricot or peach juice and I can make BELLINIS!!!!

You made your cheesecake!:happy:

I've just remembered something VERY negative about this gig. No. fucking. Water.

Can you believe that? A gig at which NO water was given?? Disgusting.

You made your cheesecake!:happy:

I've just remembered something VERY negative about this gig. No. fucking. Water.

Can you believe that? A gig at which NO water was given?? Disgusting.

Yes that is very odd but I think Ali asked a security guy for some. I think the Swiss were more interested in beer! :stunned: Despite the huge amounts there was somehow no sticky floor, cups all over the place and beer being thrown :erm: I guess they stick to their no littering rules when drunk :LOL:

When I was your age Muse used to mime playback performancess ;)

They could have switched places (or clothes) and given us another classic like the Italian show. Never saw Matt as ridiculously happy as that during a performance.

They...did playback?

i think it was just for UD, cause its all samples anyways

According to the AutoBall thread in Muse In The Media it's because they are short on time between the big gigs. Who knows!

Hahahaha just noticed there's a sign that says "GOLF SALE <-" amongst the protestors :LOL:

Haha, nice.

Been reading since page 70-whatever-it-was-when-we-left rather than chipping in with my two-penn'orth but that is my favourite memory of the whole trip :LOL:

Heehee, I feel so proud!

Alex, me and Kirky:

32480_427882911893_507721893_5523138_4894995_n.jpg

Awww, yay <3 Kirky takes the best myspace style shots!

Another video finished uploading!

Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Matt walking back on stage in this outfit!:LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ45TAJBnMU

I fucking love this song live!:happy:

So. Many. Fucking. Lolz.

Remember 'Give ush a kish' at about 2am on the airport floor??!:LOL::LOL:

I think I had passed out by that point!!

Haha I just thought about that airport shuttle bus. MOOOOOOOO

Lmao that was so bizarre

*click & buy*

Try again...

NOW with hair and genitals!

Matt-Gaga2.jpg

I feel dirty :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :LOL:

Oh, I REALLY need to see Ali's Father & Son sausage pic, I couldn't stop laughing at that I got the giggles :LOL:

We were almost wetting ourselves on the train, dirtyness was up several notches :LOL:

I am uploading the sausage pic now!

Ah, that train journey was just amazing.

It just gets worse :LOL:

Matt-Gaga2.jpg

*dies*

P1180998.jpg

P1190205.jpg

P1190166.jpg

P1190011.jpg

P1180997.jpg

P1180957.jpg

:awesome:

Also, PIP, do you have the photo you took of me asleep in Gatwick airport? I wanna show my mum :chuckle:

Those are great Ali!:)

Awww bless!:happy::kiss:

4669909667_b686210942.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :LOL: Aw, don't I look. . .well. . .knackered, I suppose! :LOL:

You look sweet Ali which is what you are anyway;)

Don't worry peeps, I'm not perving on her!:LOL::LOL:

Archived