The uploading continues!:stunned:

More of my clips. Watch in HD!;)

Undisclosed Desires/Resistance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWNK-JoLVc

Interlude/Hysteria/ultra-sexy Chris:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPgyY942TsI

Oh Chris :stongue:

Pip, I'm reliving it all thanks to your videos, thank you so much :happy:

It's true, you just can't remember everything and there were so many totally jaw dropping moments.

Lots of these too :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just out of curiosity, did you film Unnatural Selection Pip? No full clips of it on You Tube yet

Only the middle bit I'm afraid! Decided I needed to just go nuts to that one this time!:LOL::D

Oh Chris :stongue:

Pip, I'm reliving it all thanks to your videos, thank you so much :happy:

It's true, you just can't remember everything and there were so many totally jaw dropping moments.

Lots of these too :LOL:

I'm really pleased with them too! :happy:

That's it, Chris's side for Paris hands down. Anyone who disagrees gets champagne to the face

:LOL::LOL:

The beginning of Resistance :supersad:... that's why god gave us the doubleneck geetar.

Oh, yeah, and Hysteria... I'll be in my bunk. Yup.

:awesome:

Where can I order his babies :LOL:

:eyebrows:

Ok, need some assistance with a title! What's the riff Chris played immediately before US? I've got it but don't know what it is!:$

Can't remember which song, someone will, but there were some moments of intense fondling of that double necked guitar....it was....nice :$
it was probably resistance. there were some errrr moments like that at RIR too :$

(and that song made the broadcast so you can search for it on youtube; purely to clarify such an important doubt, of course)

Archived