I've been told this a lot ... I stood three rows behind the Golden Circle, in the center. It wasn't civilised at all I have scrapes all over my body. But it was worth it :LOL:

yeah, definitely worth it :D There was a fairly small boy in standing a couple of rows back in the corner bit, if you know what I mean, I hope he was OK

Killed? wow, where were you? It was very very civilised where we were, the random drunk woman who loved my rainbow shutter-specs included.

The drumkit was awesome... what's next, glow-in-the-dark bass for Chris? (actually that would be awesome...)

Well we did have a lot of drunken nutters near us but yeah it was still civilised, no beer/cup throwing, pushing or shoving. Cept maybe that stupid woman near the beginning :indiff:

yeah, definitely worth it :D There was a fairly small boy in standing a couple of rows back in the corner bit, if you know what I mean, I hope he was OK

I'm pretty sure he was ;)

Cept maybe that stupid woman near the beginning

We also were distracted by a woman who sat on the floor and who was laughing all the time. Maybe she was stoned or something ... once we thought she was unconscious ... :LOL:

Well we did have a lot of drunken nutters near us but yeah it was still civilised, no beer/cup throwing, pushing or shoving. Cept maybe that stupid woman near the beginning :indiff:

Yeah, she was just opportunistic and RUDE and I wasn't paying close enough attention. Next time I'm not going on the end of the group! lol

Awwwww :(

I have terrible Bern trip withdrawal today.

I had so much fun with all of you...coming back to the airport was the funniest bit for me...all those weird bodies lying around!

Miss you guises! xxx

Same, been looking at Switzerland travel books cause I really want to go back :$

Missing Team Swiss!

Ah I see them all now, thanks Tracy :happy: I love this one :LOL::

4668998201_6f609c6810.jpg

:LOL: <3

I've ordered some of these for Paris!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-PAIR-BLUE-LED-SUNGLASSES-/350266611541?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item518d845755

Don't know if they'll arrive in time (I'm leaving home at 5.45am on Thursday) but if not I'll just save them for Wembley!:LOL:

EPIC.

Still uploading all my videos, argh. Everyone will have lost interest by the time they're done!

Still uploading all my videos, argh. Everyone will have lost interest by the time they're done!

No we won't! :kiss:

pip, thanks a lot for all your videos and pics.:)

they are awesome.

Thanks! :happy:

I've ordered some of these for Paris!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-PAIR-BLUE-LED-SUNGLASSES-/350266611541?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item518d845755

Don't know if they'll arrive in time (I'm leaving home at 5.45am on Thursday) but if not I'll just save them for Wembley!:LOL:

should have ordered a pair of these!: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLASHING-SHUTTER-SHADES-GLASSES-HEN-STAG-PARTY-LED-NEW-/230473658472?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item35a94cf068 :p

You can't hear me singing on them can you Ali? :LOL:

And I will def be going back to Switzerland :yesey: My aunt was gutted I couldn't go see her :( From Zurich to Basel, it would have cost too much!

Nah, it's mainly just me shrieking like an idiot :LOL:

Yeah, it wasn't cheap :( Will deffo take more money next time, I took 180 CHF and came back with 7! :eek:

Nah, it's mainly just me shrieking like an idiot :LOL:

Yeah, it wasn't cheap :( Will deffo take more money next time, I took 180 CHF and came back with 7! :eek:

Eeps! I took 140 and have 40 left and some coins, can hopefully change it at St Pancras tomorrow it's about £25, they have a pretty big Bureau de Change

I tried Tracy's glasses on and they made me feel like a wrongun!:LOL::LOL: Made my brain shiver!:stunned:

Eeps! I took 140 and have 40 left and some coins, can hopefully change it at St Pancras tomorrow it's about £25, they have a pretty big Bureau de Change

Oh yes! I must see how much I've got left to change! About 50CHF I think, will change those for some €s for Paris.

Tash, I need to give you £10 from Jen for your skydive when I see you next week! I'm highly likely to forget so please do remind me if I do!;)

Oh yes! I must see how much I've got left to change! About 50CHF I think, will change those for some €s for Paris.

Tash, I need to give you £10 from Jen for your skydive when I see you next week! I'm highly likely to forget so please do remind me if I do!;)

Ooh thankyou very much for that! :happy: I'm nearly halfway woo!

They're AWESOME, I might have to get some. . .

Oh yeah, definitely need some of those babies!

I found mine OK but then I'm used to having my visual reality altered a bit, having worn specs since I was 8

Gah, looking at all your pics and everything really makes me wanna go on a like 2 day trip to a gig in a foreign country with other people *le sigh*

If you pick the right people it's utterly epic, but be prepared for serious exhaustion :LOL:

:awesome: me too :awesome:

:D

Ooooh yes I get to see you again tomorrow :happy:

Ooh, thank you for reminding me, I need to get some money out for Tash as well

Gah, looking at all your pics and everything really makes me wanna go on a like 2 day trip to a gig in a foreign country with other people *le sigh*

DO IT, it's so much fun!

Oh yeah, definitely need some of those babies!

I found mine OK but then I'm used to having my visual reality altered a bit, having worn specs since I was 8

They weirded me out a bit at first, mind you I did try them on at 3am :LOL:

Archived