I'd love to - although I'm worried about looking my usual nonsense self! Next incarnation I'll be photogenic, dammit! :LOL:

I love the chip photo of you though! :LOL:

My new house :) Any of them, I'm not fussy:

32480_427882761893_507721893_5523123_1155169_n.jpg

Hyper bears:

32480_427882846893_507721893_5523130_556894_n.jpg

Wankdorf lol :facepalm:

32480_427882881893_507721893_5523134_7211973_n.jpg

Chip photo! :LOL:

32480_427882901893_507721893_5523137_3969922_n.jpg

Alex, me and Kirky:

32480_427882911893_507721893_5523138_4894995_n.jpg

Zurich:

32480_427882956893_507721893_5523144_8022198_n.jpg

I can't wait for that sausage pic from Ali! :LOL::LOL:

For anyone who actually attended the show:

Do you feel like the stage set made it hard for the audience to enjoy the performance? It seems to me from the videos I've seen that it seems quite hard to actually see the band, especially for those who were seated far away. I know it's hard to make a stadium show "intimate", and let's face it, Muse is a much bigger live act nowdays, but at least couldn't they make the video screens bigger. Also did part of the stage set block your view of the band?

I could be wrong, because I wasn't there.

I just wanted to hear the opinions from the attendees.

From where I was (right next to seregon :D ) it was OK if a somewhat neck-cricking angle at times. It wasn't remotely about being an intimate show, though, it was Cirque De Muse, full-on.

It's usualy the pregnant woman who gets called "glowing". My god, if he ever got pregnant himself then his glowiness would make him visible from space! :LOL:

okay, sorry /mpreg

:LOL: *thud*

I thought I'd done more mq button hitting than that :(

I already told you its not going to rain :mad: Don't make me come over there... :fear:

:LOL: if it does rain now, you'll all be blaming me for jinxing it

Not so impressed by Matt picking his nose at 2:27, though :LOL:

now i just had to watch this to see that bit :LOL:

i'm surprised there's no yellow brick road on the set. we've got the tin man, the lion and the scarecrow on stage and dorothy falling out the ufo.

Pip,

what was the merchandise like?

Quite good, I bought a light blue tee with the stage on the front and the stadium dates on the back. Someone took a photo of the merch but I can't remember who!

I'll be buying another couple of things in Paris I expect :)

Quite good, I bought a light blue tee with the stage on the front and the stadium dates on the back. Someone took a photo of the merch but I can't remember who!

I'll be buying another couple of things in Paris I expect :)

oh so it's not a date specific shirt? suppose i was hoping for too much there!

did anyone buy a programme? what happened with those photos people sent in?

Yeah, Tracy bought one, they basically made a collage out of all the gigs in the certain area of the gigs they are playing this summer. So basically Europe. They just had old setlists in there, photos, tickets. Nicely put together actually

Yeah, Tracy bought one, they basically made a collage out of all the gigs in the certain area of the gigs they are playing this summer. So basically Europe. They just had old setlists in there, photos, tickets. Nicely put together actually

don't suppose you took a photo of that too? *cheeky*

Oh possibly, I don't know. I only had a glimpse. I wish I contributed to the Finland one! I have photos my friend took from the Nosturi 2003 gigs and the setlist from the 2007 one.

how does the programme work then? is it different for each country?

how does the programme work then? is it different for each country?

I just saw a bit that said "Germany, Austria and Switzerland" with the maps of the countries and various setlists from those countries and such. Ask Tracy (trogette) she has it! :LOL:

He looks like he's raping someone :LOL: on the bum shot part and the riffage after :LOL:

Yes, he does rather! *rubs thighs* :D

My tee.

4669467832_8b24d60dfa.jpg

4668846335_8bd361dc59.jpg

As per usual with Muse merch the women's sizes are small:rolleyes:

Archived