Make sure you have plenty of spare cash! It's not a cheap place in the slightest!

32480_427882891893_507721893_5523135_93644_n.jpg

:)

Ohhh I like the grey-ish black ones with Muse and The Resistance cover, the butterflies ones and the one with the stage design :D

can't wait to see the programme!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhO88Rx2va4

didn't know if this was posted, saw that a few of my vids already found their way in here :chuckle:

Did anybody else notice Matt singing UD lyrics differently? My friend pointed it out to me. He sings violence in my heart at some point.

at the second chorus.. "i want to reconcile the violence in my heart" instead of 'i want to reconcile the violence in your heart'

like the "since i lost you" instead of the traditional album version 'since i met you' _ MOTP..

:'(:unsure::'(:(:'(

Fuck you're great!! I love every single vid!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks and you're welcome!:)

:LOL::LOL:788!' date=' well done :D[/quote']

I knew there would be hundreds coz I use high-speed burst! I usually go through and lose a few but honestly, having spent hour upon hour uploading my videos (which I'm still doing!:eek:) I could not be arsed!:LOL:

I did try and delete all the blurry ones though so hopefully all those in the set are fairly decent ;)

My Stade de Suisse photos.

Just one or two ;)

Wow - fantastic!!

I have the TZ7 but really haven't got my head around it - something for me to do on the journey to Paris!

Is there a function for taking shots in succession? Do you use a specific setting at concerts or stick to the Intelligent Auto function?

Just get a small male t-shirt! (assuming you're female, I don't actually know what you are :unsure:)

i don't know what i am either :LOL:

(female) :)

edit: the male shirts aren't a good shape really. the best shirt is my XL humint resource one as it's nice and loose but has enough of a shape. they should do more in XL for us girls who don't want to look like sausages.

Yes, he does rather! *rubs thighs* :D

My tee.

4669467832_8b24d60dfa.jpg

4668846335_8bd361dc59.jpg

As per usual with Muse merch the women's sizes are small:rolleyes:

That looks cool actually. I think I have to get that. :ninja:

Just get a small male t-shirt! (assuming you're female, I don't actually know what you are :unsure:)

:yesey:

Seriously, even the L sizes are really small, and I'm just the same height as Mr Bellamy. Maybe British people are quite small? Or British women? Because I can't wear two of my three t shirts anymore. They're too small now.

But, have you seen the prizes? €40 for ONE t shirt? In November they only cost €25. :stunned:

exactly! :D

....how much are the..shirts? I can see "40" there..what, 40£, 40€?! That's way too much :stunned:

Those prices are CHF (Swiss francs) and don't forget it is a VERY expensive country ;)

That's a nice one.

I need small sizes, I am rather small :LOL:

Have they put up prices for the merch?

See reply above :)

Wow - fantastic!!

I have the TZ7 but really haven't got my head around it - something for me to do on the journey to Paris!

Is there a function for taking shots in succession? Do you use a specific setting at concerts or stick to the Intelligent Auto function?

Use the 'high-speed burst' mode, set it as one of your scene modes on the dial. I always use that setting and that setting only when I'm at gigs :happy:

You'll end up with a huge number of pics but you're guaranteed to have some great shots among them!

I used two 8gb cards at this gig and almost filled both.

I also had to use my spare battery (as I have at all the gigs for which I've used this camera) coz as you probably know, the TZ7 and the TZ10 are not great on battery life, it's a well-documented issue but one easily remedied by buying a spare :)

i dont understand people who just stand there and capture it with a camera and dont enjoy the show at all!!!

There's always one who just HAS to post that! Funny how the very same people are more than happy to watch the videos though :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, did you film Unnatural Selection Pip? No full clips of it on You Tube yet

Actually there is, its not titled though

Just search for Muse --- Stade De Suisse

There are like 7 vids titled that, its one of 'em:LOL:

Oh yeah there's new visuals for US

Yeah Pip I just don't understand why you don't jump op and down and and go crazy, whilst filming :rolleyes:

Jeez some people :LOL:

Exactly! Had they seen me when I wasn't filming they'd be eating their words :rolleyes:

Archived