Wait, whut?! I don't remember this! Was I asleep already?

OMG it was hilarious! First of all he was coughing and spluttering which set us off laughing and then he did two of the loudest farts I have ever heard!

You can imagine how they echoed in that building at about 3am!:LOL::LOL:

OMG it was hilarious! First of all he was coughing and spluttering which set us off laughing and then he did two of the loudest farts I have ever heard!

Bwahahaha :LOL: Aw, shame I missed it, bet that was hysterical!

:LOL::LOL:

Bwahahaha :LOL: Aw, shame I missed it, bet that was hysterical!

I'm amazed our laughter didn't wake you but then again you even slept through take-off yesterday morning! How the hell did you do that?!:stunned::LOL:

I'm amazed our laughter didn't wake you but then again you even slept through take-off yesterday morning! How the hell did you do that?!:stunned::LOL:

I'm pretty stunned too, given how loud you lot can laugh when you all get going! No idea how I slept through takeoff, I don't even remember the plane moving onto the runway!! :LOL:

The train back to Zurich... I don't remember what exactly we were laughing about! Think I lost any grip on reality at that point :LOL: The coughing bloke was so minging. And in the morning there was this guy apparently narrating? On the floor above where Pip had crashed out on the benches again. Bizarre.

ETA!! spoiler-free pic set

flickr made a bugger of uploading my stuff so I'm going to have to faff about tagging and setting the others

The train back to Zurich... I don't remember what exactly we were laughing about! Think I lost any grip on reality at that point :LOL: The coughing bloke was so minging. And in the morning there was this guy apparently narrating? On the floor above where Pip had crashed out on the benches again. Bizarre.

flickr made a bugger of uploading my stuff so I'm going to have to faff about tagging and setting the others

Nice pics Tracy!:)

I see you caught me at my finest hour!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

4669150131_debd5e4600.jpg

Miss you all :(

Aww, how cute is that? :happy:

Miss you all too :(

Awwwww :(

I have terrible Bern trip withdrawal today.

I had so much fun with all of you...coming back to the airport was the funniest bit for me...all those weird bodies lying around!

Miss you guises! xxx

I really enjoyed your videos! The IBTY especially! You got such a good angle great zoom - and closeup on Dom the whole time. You gave it a small club intimacy rather than a giant stadium. Thank you!! :):)

Thanks! I specifically wanted to keep the cam focused on Dom at all times... who wouldn't?? :D

I can only see one photo :(

Try again...

NOW with hair and genitals!

Matt-Gaga2.jpg

I feel dirty :(

:chuckle: I think you've been a little unkind there, though could explain the high notes.:chuckle:

Incidentally there was a photoshop (I assume) of Matt with Lady Gaga, wearing a pretty horrendous suit, posted before this gig.

gagaforbellz2.jpg

He appears to be working his way towards it.:D

It was such a great concert, although I nearly got killed by some really weird and crazy fans. :LOL:

I hoped for Citizen Erased but I was pleased with "Unintended" and "Take A Bow".

Love Bellamys LED-Smoking. And Howards Drumset! :):eek:

Killed? wow, where were you? It was very very civilised where we were, the random drunk woman who loved my rainbow shutter-specs included.

The drumkit was awesome... what's next, glow-in-the-dark bass for Chris? (actually that would be awesome...)

Killed? wow, where were you? It was very very civilised where we were...

I've been told this a lot ... I stood three rows behind the Golden Circle, in the center. It wasn't civilised at all I have scrapes all over my body. But it was worth it :LOL:

Archived