No idea what it's called, but I loved that one. The bass reminded me of one of my favourites... Projects by Handsome Boy Modeling School (kicks in at about 1:00):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlctEqMxglk

I thought it was Rage but I was close enough, I think it's Audioslave's Cochise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdSOxEnwWM

Thanks Jen and Tash! I loved it too:happy:

I'll wait for a few more replies before I give it a title in case anyone knows for sure exactly what it is;)

brilliant vids!

The drum and bass jam in it's entirety. Watch in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7F1bZU9UoQ

awesome look at 'em go! wonder if they'll use this if it's pouring down?

View from the golden circle barrier was limited. I had a great view of Matt, partial views of Chris and could see Dom's head and face!:LOL:

When Matt and Chris swapped sides and when they were on the sticky-out bit at the front I obviously had great views of them then. Also when they were heading skywards of course!:D

i like watching Dom's cheery face.

hmm this has made it harder to decide where to go in Paris. i think it'll have to be different positions on each night and probably back from the stage to get an 'all round' view.

Don't dismiss it until you've seen it. I thought it was absolutely wonderful last night, worked so well.

On that note, actually, I just had another look at my Exo/UFO video and you can definitely hear me scream "I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!" halfway through :LOL:

Been reading since page 70-whatever-it-was-when-we-left rather than chipping in with my two-penn'orth but that is my favourite memory of the whole trip :LOL:

brilliant vids!

awesome look at 'em go! wonder if they'll use this if it's pouring down?

i like watching Dom's cheery face.

hmm this has made it harder to decide where to go in Paris. i think it'll have to be different positions on each night and probably back from the stage to get an 'all round' view.

I already told you its not going to rain :mad: Don't make me come over there... :fear:

I like to see Dom too - always smiling away at the back!! He also often makes interesting trouser choices, but this time his outfits seem tame in comparison - remember when we used to laugh at him for the odd bit of leopard print? Now we've got (oven-ready) chicken boy!! :facepalm:

Ah did you?! Cool!:happy:

Yeah, actually I was almost right behind you during the gig, I wasn't sure it was you so i called you, but maybe you didn't hear :chuckle: and your videos confirm that it was you, I had practically the same view!

Yeah, actually I was almost right behind you during the gig, I wasn't sure it was you so i called you, but maybe you didn't hear :chuckle: and your videos confirm that it was you, I had practically the same view!

I didn't know you were there! So you were behind me as well :happy:

I didn't know you were there! So you were behind me as well :happy:

Yes, at one moment I saw Pip and then I saw someone with very curly hair, so I thought it might be you, but when I called you (during a song, very clever haha) you turned round, and then continued watching :LOL:

Yes, at one moment I saw Pip and then I saw someone with very curly hair, so I thought it might be you, but when I called you (during a song, very clever haha) you turned round, and then continued watching :LOL:

I did think I heard my name but thought I must be imagining it :LOL:

Oh noooooooo! I turned right round and looked at you and nearly said 'Hi' as I thought you looked as though you thought you knew me then I changed my mind in case I made a twat of myself! :facepalm:

I did think I heard my name but thought I must be imagining it :LOL:

:chuckle: well it was me! at one moment both you and pip turned round and i was like RIGHT in front of you, but that's when the drum and bass begun, so you were looking behind me at dom and chris, so then i gave up calling you :p

:chuckle: well it was me! at one moment both you and pip turned round and i was like RIGHT in front of you, but that's when the drum and bass begun, so you were looking behind me at dom and chris, so then i gave up calling you :p

Oh sorry! I guess we were a little bit..um...distracted :LOL::LOL:

Oh noooooooo! I turned right round and looked at you and nearly said 'Hi' as I thought you looked as though you thought you knew me then I changed my mind in case I made a twat of myself! :facepalm:

Oh sorry! I guess we were a little bit..um...distracted :LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Next time we go to the same gig we all have to say "Hi" and not think that the others aren't looking :p i can imagine very easily that you were distracted, it was just a bit disturbing as it's hard to tell what's someone's looking at (you, or something riiight behind you, like, Muse :LOL:). That's when I didn't say anything, as i wasnt sure, didn't want to look silly neither :facepalm::LOL:

I've added some pics to Facebook (Jen, if you want to see any just let me know) but none of Muse as several people on my Freinds list don't want to be spoilered, if you're interested in seeing any I'll post some, none are all that interesting though except maybe the Guiding Light poppers remains!

The timing on her drop was beautiful :happy: Not so impressed by Matt picking his nose at 2:27, though :LOL:

I've added some pics to Facebook (Jen, if you want to see any just let me know) but none of Muse as several people on my Freinds list don't want to be spoilered, if you're interested in seeing any I'll post some, none are all that interesting though except maybe the Guiding Light poppers remains!

I'd love to - although I'm worried about looking my usual nonsense self! Next incarnation I'll be photogenic, dammit! :LOL:

Archived