Meh explorers is much better than TAB

:yesey:

And in my defense, that's more of a personal pick. Is Explorers REALLY better than Knights of Cydonia, Citizen Erased, and all the others below it on my list? Objectively speaking, probably not. But 1) It's one of my favorite songs to sing along to, and 2) I feel no shame in saying I love the song even when it has so many haters, so that just makes me like it even more and makes me feel compelled to place it high on my list.

:yesey:

I feel no shame in saying I love the song even when it has so many haters, so that just makes me like it even more and makes me feel compelled to place it high on my list.

Fight the injustice.

Seriously, people just disagree that Explorers is one of the best Muse songs, they are hardly haters. If you think otherwise, that's alright.

It has a good build-up and pretty instrumentation, but it doesn't have other characteristics for what I usually love Muse. So I prefer other Muse songs.

LIST TIME

1. Space Dementia

2. Take a Bow

3. Micro Cuts

4. CE

5. Survival

6. MK Ultra

7. Blackout

8. Showbiz

9. Con-science

10. Stockholm Syndrome

I've also really enjoyed Unintended lately. Best ballad/ love song they've written.

But 1) It's one of my favorite songs to sing along to, and 2) I feel no shame in saying I love the song even when it has so many haters, so that just makes me like it even more and makes me feel compelled to place it high on my list.

:thumbsup: completely agree

I can play the first 11 bars of explorers reasonably in time, and off by heart, on keyboard now :) [yeah, I know that's shit-all in the way of achievement, but it makes me happy]

:thumbsup: completely agree

I can play the first 11 bars of explorers reasonably in time, and off by heart, on keyboard now :) [yeah, I know that's shit-all in the way of achievement, but it makes me happy]

Nice! If I knew how to play keyboard then I'm pretty sure Starlight, Bliss and Explorers are the only songs I would ever play. :LOL:

Oh and United States of Eurasia. And the beginning of New Born.

If I knew how to play keyboard

Thanks :) I've also got Sunburn, Citizen Erased and Für Elise on the go.

I don't know how to play keyboard either :$ I just printed off the sheet music, and have been using a combination of youtube tutorials and websites to help me translate the music into actual key pressing. I've been at it for 3 weeks, about 20 mins a day. Progress is slow, but it's great fun (I use it to break up 'study blocks') :D

Okay, just for fun, my bf helped me do a tournament-style Muse song elimination in order to narrow down my supposed favorite songs XD (He did a list too. Ours are extremely different :LOL: )

Here's how my top songs ended up ranking:

1. Citizen Erased

2. Bliss

3. Dead Star

4. Sunburn

5. Showbiz

6. Stockholm Syndrome

7. Megalomania

8. Butterflies & Hurricanes

9. Take a Bow

10. Hysteria

Almost identical to the un-ordered list I posted here last month (which, in turn, is almost identical to the list I posted back in 2010! :LOL: )

Citizen Erased

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Dead Star

Sunburn

Showbiz

Stockholm Syndrome

Megalomania

Moral of the story -- My taste never changes :p

Top Ten