They really, really should consider bringing City of Delusion back for the setlist. Might be a voice issue though, on some live performances I've seen Matt struggles with "I will avenge". Can't have that in Muse land.

Really? That's weird, because I've only heard one single performance where he does that part as he does on the album, the rest of the time he's done it in falsetto. And trust me, falsetto A4s(or C#5s as he sometimes changes them to iirc) are no problem for him.

I think CoD would be one of the easiest songs in their set if he sang it like he's done most of the time, but I think they consider it a failure live, as they did with Unnatural Selection.

I don't know about the technicalities, it just seems that part sometimes sounds like a weak afterthought, whereas in the studio version it sounds very powerful with sustained notes, which at least makes it seem like he's not willing to try to mimick the studio version. I might be totally wrong though.

Muse: Consider CoD and US failures at live shows. Keep playing UD. :logic:

I don't know about the technicalities, it just seems that part sometimes sounds like a weak afterthought, whereas in the studio version it sounds very powerful with sustained notes, which at least makes it seem like he's not willing to try to mimick the studio version. I might be totally wrong though.
No that's totally right. He does have a hard time mimicking the studio version, so he does the hard notes in falsetto instead of his chest voice. That's why they sound weak. But they are much easier to him, so he's not actually straining or anything to reach them.

Haven't been on in a little while so I thought I might as well take the opportunity to do this for about the 100th time now :awesome:

1 - Assassin (Either Debase or the clean GOB edit)

2 - Take A Bow

3 - Ruled By Secrecy

4 - Dead Star

5 - Muscle Museum (Full Length Version)

6 - Fury

7 - Animals

8 - Con-Science

9 - Panic Station

10 - Hyper Music/Hyper Chondriac Music

10 - Starlight

9 - Resistance

8 - Guiding Light

7 - Shine (Electric)

6 - In Your World

5 - Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

4 - Neutron Star Collision

3 - Escape

2 - Fillip

1 - Overdue

I can't remember if I've done this but here I go and in no particular order:

Map of the Problematique

Dead Star

Bliss

Panic Station

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Exogenesis

Citizen Erased

Hyper (Chondriac) Music

Muscle Museum or Sing for Absolution

Supremacy, Survival and Madness would be pretty high on the list too - 10 just isn't enough

Map of the Problematique

Knights of Cydonia

Easily

Invincible

Animals

Megalomania

Bliss

Supremacy

Dead Star

Survival - this one's a personal song for me...after two years of training, it's the song that got me across the finish line in my first marathon this past fall.

Bliss

Map of The Probematique

MK Ultra

Ruled By Secrecy

Citizen Erased

Isolated System (hard to select one from T2L, was choosing between this and Panic Station)

Showbiz

Hyper Chondriac Music

Hyper Music (counting these two as one is cheating, I won't do this, they're in fact too different to count them as one)

and one place left...

let it be Knights

Archived