<< --! STOP !-- >>

No more studies talk.

Haha just joking... but seems like we're back to studies again. Singapore's thread real Singaporean yea :D

heh sorry :$ but at least we're just discussing general stuff about what we're doing with our lives and not specific h1/h2 combinations, tys or school stereotypes! :D and no army talk either! :eek:

:awesome:

OKAY RESISTANCE MEET UP YES? and since we're meeting up we might as well go HMV. no lazy lazy!

if we're buying on the day itself then its a lil troublesome for me, ive got sch. blah. i guess we can pre-order and hope for goodies inside or something HEHEH

oh right! :$ ah well at least you can use the time to settle down? :/ i regret not coming to melb to do foundation instead, it's so much harder to make friends in uni :supersad:

:O biotech! i wanted to do that too but i tried an attachment at a lab at NUS and i barely survived the month :LOL:

i don't really know any of them though, the one i do know hasn't been on in quite a while :supersad: i'll be back in july and december-feb :awesome: but not sure where i'll be in the long term, i want to stay in england for a while :happy:

how long is your course? i assume you'll be there for quite a bit? :happy:

I KNOW RIGHT :facepalm: i was in j2 when they came in 07, and was already listening to them lots (just not a REAL fan, i didn't know any of the members or anything), and i remember considering and passing up on the show :facepalm:

me tooo i really wanna go to the UK, hopefully for my master (and yes im gonna look for another scholarship, UK is hella damn expensive :()

my course is 3 years but since i have to start from foundation, it'll be 4 years.

plus i have this bond with MOE to work in spore for minimum 3 years after i graduate. guess i will be a true singaporean then :D

okay enough with the study talk we're bothering the rest of the musers here :LOL:

btw, does anyone have any idea where can i get the "Out of This World: The Story of Muse" by mark beaumont in singapore? i've searched in borders and HMV but they dont have it :erm:

me tooo i really wanna go to the UK, hopefully for my master (and yes im gonna look for another scholarship, UK is hella damn expensive :()

my course is 3 years but since i have to start from foundation, it'll be 4 years.

plus i have this bond with MOE to work in spore for minimum 3 years after i graduate. guess i will be a true singaporean then :D

okay enough with the study talk we're bothering the rest of the musers here :LOL:

btw, does anyone have any idea where can i get the "Out of This World: The Story of Muse" by mark beaumont in singapore? i've searched in borders and HMV but they dont have it :erm:

:awesome: we should meet in the uk! and yes the sg govt and their bonds *sigh*

oh i have that book, i don't really intend to keep it! do you want it? (: i could sell it to you for cheaper or something :happy:

or else you can get it from ebay :happy:

sorry about the preordering thing though! i've no idea how/where/when to do it :$

:awesome: we should meet in the uk! and yes the sg govt and their bonds *sigh*

oh i have that book, i don't really intend to keep it! do you want it? (: i could sell it to you for cheaper or something :happy:

or else you can get it from ebay :happy:

sorry about the preordering thing though! i've no idea how/where/when to do it :$

why not? is it rubbish? a lot of people say it's better than Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum though.. but if you plan to sell it cheaper, YES I DO WANT IT :D

yeah ebay's good, but the shipping cost is even a lot more expensive than the product itself so yeah..

i already asked my friend to buy it for me too, she's on a trip to europe. if she doesnt get the book then i'll buy it from you ;)

why not? is it rubbish? a lot of people say it's better than Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum though.. but if you plan to sell it cheaper, YES I DO WANT IT :D

yeah ebay's good, but the shipping cost is even a lot more expensive than the product itself so yeah..

i already asked my friend to buy it for me too, she's on a trip to europe. if she doesnt get the book then i'll buy it from you ;)

heh i haven't read it, but i will soon after the exams. it's just that i've got lots of things and would like to clear out some of them! :happy: yeah i got it for like $30 in the end i think :facepalm: heard it was pretty good though and yes much better than muscle museum :happy:

yeah well you can always find me here! :awesome:

HEY WHATS THOSE BOOKS? omg i dont know a shiz about them. alamak.

when its closer to sept 14, HMV should be open for pre-ordering. just tell the counter you wanna pre-order, they take down your particulars, then you pay abit first (as down-payment, so you dont run away without really buying it i guess?) then DONE. so when sept 14th comes, go up to the counter and they'll have the resistance for you immediately. WOO

HEY WHATS THOSE BOOKS? omg i dont know a shiz about them. alamak.

:LOL: this is the first time i've seen singlish on here! i nearly lolled :D

they're two unauthorised Muse biographies, apparently Muse: inside the muscle museum isn't as good as Out of This World :happy: but out of this world also has lots of mistakes, or so i've heard :erm:

there's threads on them:

out of this world

muscle museum

comparison :happy:

Hello guys! Nice to see people here.:nerd:

thanks mizmuse!

So how do we know when the album is open for pre-ordering? And theres an extra charge i suppose? (And with that, some goodies too ^^)

I seriously think that you don't need to pre-order. Just go down to HMV and grab your copy on the 14th Sept. At least that's what I did for BHAR :)

yeah, however much it pains me to say this, i dont think demand will be that high. NOW I NEED TO SCRUB MY MOUTH. heh.

so nearer to the 14th we make plans to meet yes? heheh. gosh if they dont tour here imma dig a hole and bury myself..

Guest Octazooka
heh i was just joking, i don't hang out with enough locals to really call myself aussified :facepalm: there's so many singaporeans/malaysians/chinese here it's practically same as back home!

i'm studying in melb university :happy:

wowww lasalle! what are you studying there? :happy:

MUSER MEET UP! :awesome:

except i won't be in sg at that time :supersad:

Wee let's! :)

Rise, thread! Riiiiseee!!

Argh the stupid AYG. My band's performing for some stupid march pass thing and argh, so throw face. :mad:

AYG? :confused: is it some newfangled thing that i'm now too old to know of :supersad:

:LOL: it took me a second to figure out what throw face meant! :$

AYG? :confused: is it some newfangled thing that i'm now too old to know of :supersad:

:LOL: it took me a second to figure out what throw face meant! :$

Asian Youth Games. It's so silly! I've already stepped down from band lah then my stupid juniors all so CMI at their instrus that my conductor's calling all the Sec 4 percussionists back and I like can't even remember the song so I only have maybe around half an hour during recess to learn and memorise the stupid song.

Oh, are you studying at the University of Melbourne? I think my senior's there.

Asian Youth Games. It's so silly! I've already stepped down from band lah then my stupid juniors all so CMI at their instrus that my conductor's calling all the Sec 4 percussionists back and I like can't even remember the song so I only have maybe around half an hour during recess to learn and memorise the stupid song.

Oh, are you studying at the University of Melbourne? I think my senior's there.

i get such a kick seeing singlish on here, it's such a cheap thrill :LOL::$

ahhh right. that kinda sucks, plus prelims are coming up right? :(

i've noticed that juniors seem to be getting more and more cmi :/ mine were very slack and their parents kept complaining, so my teachers babied them like nobody's business. (i was in red cross :$) after a few batches it got so slack that it's not even like a uniformed group anymore! :facepalm:

yup i am! who's your senior? :happy:

Archived