• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Octazooka

OH COOOOL there's a singapore thread here :D I was planning to create one myself- speaking of which, DAMN DAMN Muse was staying near the place I was working-Raffles Hotel ARRRGGH( I was working at raffles city shopping centre :sadeyes: I should have stalked them damnit! XD

Guest Octazooka
Hi Singapore ppl!

oh you guys actually have seen Muse Tee???!!!Why I couldnt find any in HongKong?!that assistant in HMV told me Muse has never got stuff like Tee...:eek: :eek:

:LOL: He's obviously lying to you..you got cheated :D

I think you can make your own shirt if you're good enough...I secretly wanted my friend to make a MUSE shirt for me but she gave me a shirt with something else on it :supersad:

• 1 month later...
Guest Octazooka
Hey Samsungmobile and Jean_P! WORD UP! :D

Finally a couple of active Singaporeans here lol!

Anyway the Muse Absolution tees at Peninsula are fake, but they look good nonetheless.

:LOL:

If all else fails make your own! XD

And cheers to nutcracker! Woo~

Guest Octazooka
nope. everyone is dead. but i bet it'l be lively again when muse's new album comes out. or if muse evr comes singapore.

I missed the last one due to work, but I'll not miss the next one if they ever come! XD

And by the way, this thread's not really dead. People migrate to this thread once in a while. Hohoho :)

*lurks*

I love Singapore! I think it's your public transport system I'm in love with. And the fact that everyone on the train would either whip out an iPod, Nintendo DS, PSP, or a book(rarely)/magazine to read. We don't get that good of a public transport here in Malaysia :-/

Whoops, ok, out of topic? Sorry. I'll leave now!

*lurks*

I love Singapore! I think it's your public transport system I'm in love with. And the fact that everyone on the train would either whip out an iPod, Nintendo DS, PSP, or a book(rarely)/magazine to read. We don't get that good of a public transport here in Malaysia :-/

Whoops, ok, out of topic? Sorry. I'll leave now!

Hello, fellow brother/sister from across the causeway! Yes, Singapore has an excellent transport system, and not much else, I'm afraid. A clean, artificial, concrete, 100% urbanised jungle. I understand the people on the train bit. I was on the MRT one time and I SWEAR, the person in front of me, and the people either side of me were occupying themselves with their PSP, along with at least 3 other people in the same carriage. I was BAFFLED. So i busied myself with my Nintendo DS! :LOL:

I love Malaysia, so many things to see. Absolutely in love with Genting Highlands. I visit JB A LOT!

Archived