I was ALMOST going back to Singapore in March, but I don't think I am anymore, so I'll have to miss yet again. Oh well. Have fun guys!

And I don't think Muse will return to Asia again; Resistance Tour ended with the Australian dates, then they'll support U2 before heading off to rehearse for the next album. :( Sorry. On the plus side, MOAR SONGS!

I don't get it. They are already so famous now, why must they go and support U2? They have a deal or something ar....

• 3 weeks later...

zomg its been so long since the last time i went to this board! :eek:

hiii people *waves* you might or might not know me since i belong to indonesian thread but bumped here SOMETIMES since im studying in singapore hehee :D

so how's everyone?

we need more muse dose omg. no news or anything from them lately. so...dry.

zomg its been so long since the last time i went to this board! :eek:

hiii people *waves* you might or might not know me since i belong to indonesian thread but bumped here SOMETIMES since im studying in singapore hehee :D

so how's everyone?

we need more muse dose omg. no news or anything from them lately. so...dry.

Hehe.... Muse need to come to SEA again for more hype and fans with less hectic schedules. Sg is not the only one that is quiet. Malaysia's too very quiet but i dunno about Indonesia thou...=)

Hehe.... Muse need to come to SEA again for more hype and fans with less hectic schedules. Sg is not the only one that is quiet. Malaysia's too very quiet but i dunno about Indonesia thou...=)

my loveliest memories was made in 2010--second time attending MUSE gig, pit somemore.

was looking forward to the pyramid stage when they announced last year they plan to do a full on Asian tour. now, all goes down the longkang. no activities 'round this part of the world since OZ last December. what a major let down!

not to mention this year's Big Night Out is not my cup of tea. so much hype on LAMC bringing them in, only to disappoint. at least there's Maroon 5 next month as consolation. Buble is good, but tix is too darn expensive to go.

I think U2 asked Muse to support them... nothing wrong with agreeing to support a band... Change of scene too, having a different crowd.

I'm starting to think that maybe LAMC didn't bring Muse back because production costs would've been really high. Singapore probably would've gotten the three towers as opposed to the pyramid set-up... :(

And if you know what's good for you, you should see Jimmy Eat World tomorrow! They just had "chicken and rice" at "Maxwell Food Centre" this afternoon... hahahaha.

Gah just a random rant:

DONT EVER POST YOUR EMAIL UP HERE. Or anywhere else for the matter. Some idiots will harvest your email account, hijack it, and send spam and viruses. Shit it, a family member of mine got it from me and it feels horrible.

(I posted up my email the other time for BNO correspondence)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HIYA! :DDD

I'm a new member of this thread hurhhurh.

/awkward wave/

Can ask something..? I really can't look forward to watching my first (MUSE) gig next year, and I think I'm gonna go pen A with my friends. Just asking, uh, how long did it take for pen A to get sold out? ); please help jakasjieowkwnwnsnx thanks siwiwnsksiskssjowpa.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello new person.

As you can see, the board has become quite inactive. Would you like to leave your email instead? Or you can PM your email to me if you feel uncomfortable posting here. We have shifted our conversation to Facebook. You can send a link to your Facebook and we'll add you if you want to join. Thank you! (:

About your question, we're not entirely sure when they sold out exactly, but all of us managed to get tickets just fine so don't worry!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived