Guest Octazooka
oo nyp! hehe went in there once or twice for lunch cuz i was sick of our canteen food bleargh! at least you've got macs there lol. what you studying there?

I wish NYP had KFC though :awesome:

I'm in my last year in my Molecular Biotechnology course in NYP. And you? :happy:

Guest Octazooka
Haha AJC canteen food! My seniors always complaining about it. I'm from St. Nicks! Relatively near. :D

:awesome: :awesome:

One sentence: WE.SHOULD.MEET.UP.

:awesome:

oo st nick's! know a couple of people from there. hehe our canteen's rather messed up if you've heard stories about it -- shall save it for another day!

wah chim course - molecular biotech! and yep KFC ftw, but there's one in amk area so it's still not *too* bad lol. well, i'm out of singapore already...left aug last year. currently studying in Reading, UK...doing finance/investment banking and funny things like that hehe. i'm back in KL now though, for the summer hols!

Guest Octazooka
oo st nick's! know a couple of people from there. hehe our canteen's rather messed up if you've heard stories about it -- shall save it for another day!

wah chim course - molecular biotech! and yep KFC ftw, but there's one in amk area so it's still not *too* bad lol. well, i'm out of singapore already...left aug last year. currently studying in Reading, UK...doing finance/investment banking and funny things like that hehe. i'm back in KL now though, for the summer hols!

Reading, UK? :eek: Gosh, that's :awesome: :awesome:

Come back to Singapore soon yeah? :happy: Yeah there's one in AMK and it's pwetty near, but I'm too damned arsed to walk all the way there :D

Guest Octazooka
ZOMG :awesome:

/selfinvitation :$

:awesome: :awesome:

If Muse ever come down to Singapore again, that'd be total :awesome:

And we could even do a meet-up! :D

yeh sure, actually i went visiting at the end of june - loads of friends back there! :p going singapore again at the end of august i guess, otherwise somewhere in sept before i head back to the UK for studies sigh (and Muse gig yay :D excuse the gloating :(). and lol i know what you mean about walking there/taking bus! too much effort! :p just be glad that you've got relatively decent food in campus!

Guest Octazooka
Aiyah just go AMK hub subway... Or pepperlunch

*points to post on top* :happy:

I'm too lazy!! XD

Ouh well, have to get some sleep now (I iz wake up at teh 6 am!!) :$

Muse Lolz speak FAIL again :LOL:

indeed! :yesey:

singapore kfc > melbourne kfc. :supersad:

and pepperlunch = <3

they should do an asia tour sometime early next year so you guys could meet up! missed the 07 one cuz i had curfew (was living in a hostel, long story!). andddd i think kfc out of singapore/msia taste weird! chicken's so odd!

Guest Octazooka
yeh sure, actually i went visiting at the end of june - loads of friends back there! :p going singapore again at the end of august i guess, otherwise somewhere in sept before i head back to the UK for studies sigh (and Muse gig yay :D excuse the gloating :(). and lol i know what you mean about walking there/taking bus! too much effort! :p just be glad that you've got relatively decent food in campus!

Muse gig:!!@#$@#%$#^$&^%*& :supersad:

Wowee August? I finish my attachment around that period as well :D

And I'm proud of me campus food :phu::happy: thanks! And yes I'm arsed to walk all the way to AMK Hub, :LOL:

they should do an asia tour sometime early next year so you guys could meet up! missed the 07 one cuz i had curfew (was living in a hostel, long story!). andddd i think kfc out of singapore/msia taste weird! chicken's so odd!

haha, i had a very close scholar friend! she had curfews too :supersad:

SINGAPORE MEAT ON :awesome:

since this is the sg thread, i figured this should be here! it's excellent <3

bye jean :happy: goodnight!

Guest Octazooka
indeed! :yesey:

singapore kfc > melbourne kfc. :supersad:

and pepperlunch = <3

Really? Wots the difference? :stunned:

I lulllz the KFC at me place :D

Guest Octazooka
haha, i had a very close scholar friend! she had curfews too :supersad:

SINGAPORE MEAT ON :awesome:

since this is the sg thread, i figured this should be here! it's excellent <3

bye jean :happy: goodnight!

buh-bye kaere, monkeyinair! Bye Madraulix! :D

goodnight jean! nice talking to ya :D and yeh, i managed to get some pre-sale tickets for the london gig :D really looking forward to it!

kaere - yeah our curfews suck, and we can't really break it cuz we get punishments and too many punishments = bad attitude = report to MOE boooooooo! and btw cool site! :D

melb kfc is...just weird. :indiff: it's also not very fresh.

subway is guuuud everywhere though :happy:

haha we're so singaporean! what have we talked about? school + food. :awesome:

edit: haha yeah, i remember the many phone calls and much hassle it was before they let her stay over at my place some days! plus the MOE thing always making her so worried about her grades :(

i know, right? i <3 such things. wish i could find one of the postits one day :happy:

i <3 subway! just had it for lunch today :D and yeah rather typical -- i think i'm pretty much integrated in the singaporean society already!

yeah the grades thing is reaaaally scary :S so glad that it's all over and i can put it behind me now!

and i hope i'll stumble across one someday! though sg is puny, it's not THAAAT small!

Guest Octazooka
i <3 subway! just had it for lunch today :D and yeah rather typical -- i think i'm pretty much integrated in the singaporean society already!

yeah the grades thing is reaaaally scary :S so glad that it's all over and i can put it behind me now!

and i hope i'll stumble across one someday! though sg is puny, it's not THAAAT small!

Subway= :awesome:

But its so expensive! :supersad:

haha wellll malaysians and singaporeans are more alike than different, most of my friends here are from either place :happy:

you make me want to eat subway for dinner! but it's raining and i'm feeling not so well :(

i like veggie delite, weird i know but it's not so expensive :LOL:

pizza sub is the best, though <3 <3

i know, right? when i was back for the holidays i kept hoping that i'd stumble upon one of those postits, but i never did :supersad:

Archived