And ooh, are these for percussion? Wonder what sound it'll make :p

Brushes for the snare drum :happy:

It sounds like satay.

monofone -
:eek:

Extra points for them for playing the extended pre-piano guitar part :D

:eek:

They're good. :LOL:

I think they should try writing their own stuff, it'd be cool.

i just came to know of the existence of the s factor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ydZHy_KRXE

:(

EEW THAT SHOW IS HORRIBLE. It doesnt give respect to women, and those women do not give respect to themselves as well.

Sorry to digress, but can someone tell me how a galvanometer works? :p

I know its something to do with its polarity... Which side- the -ve or +ve side- the current enters or something like that... I need to understand how it which side it deflects...

Help would be appreciated, thanks :p

tim x

Guest Octazooka
bleh, to tell you the truth, im still not looking forward to the resistance. the 30seconds of Uprising that was released was :eek: ):

Lifted from Chopin, which was kinda :facepalm:

But still! Lovely ending to an ossum song, who can simply resist ''Eura...SIAAA! SIAAA! SIAAA! SIAAA!'' :awesome:

Guest Octazooka
EEW THAT SHOW IS HORRIBLE. It doesnt give respect to women, and those women do not give respect to themselves as well.

I know its something to do with its polarity... Which side- the -ve or +ve side- the current enters or something like that... I need to understand how it which side it deflects...

tim x

:stunned:

I studied that eons ago, and I'm sad to say that I've forgotten a large part of it XD

Guest Octazooka
oooh i googled, them, here is their myspace! been listening too, not bad at all :happy: strange they didn't list muse under their influences though :erm:

speaking of local bands, i rather like morphy though they're kinda weird and surreal :happy: and saw sunset boulevard as well, they weren't too bad.

neither of which seem to have any online presence :indiff:

oh and parkinglotpimp's 'blow', it's about the only song i <3 from them :happy:

Really? :erm: They used to list Muse as a huge influence on their music a while back though..which must have been three years :facepalm:

Anywayyyy....I like Concave Scream and Great Spy Experiment, although I have to say I preferred the pre-2008 GSE though, Saiful kidnapped Brandon Flowers and took his voice by force :LOL:

Guest Octazooka

tim x

'Tis okay, the women are gorgeous but they have real potty mouths :LOL:

oooooh *swooooon* :happy:

hmm i guess i can sing, and i'm not offtune most of the time. but i'm also quite tonedeaf, so if the song is stored in my brain wrong, then i'll sing it offtune too :awesome:

i can play the ANGKLONG! :cool:

do i smell a new singaporean band forming? :awesome:

that monofone cover of B&H was ossum! just wished it was clearer...but yeah the guy's voice is somewhat similar to Matts o_o +1!!

i remember playing the chopin song (Collateral Damage bit!) for piano lessons last time when i was younger T_T now it is my favourite piece, just cuz Muse chose it ;)

hmm i play the piano and violin. self-taught guitar, so i'm not that good. i...can play the ukulele! :D i don't sing off-tune, but my voice range is limited :(

that monofone cover of B&H was ossum! just wished it was clearer...but yeah the guy's voice is somewhat similar to Matts o_o +1!!

i remember playing the chopin song (Collateral Damage bit!) for piano lessons last time when i was younger T_T now it is my favourite piece, just cuz Muse chose it ;)

hmm i play the piano and violin. self-taught guitar, so i'm not that good. i...can play the ukulele! :D i don't sing off-tune, but my voice range is limited :(

wow ukuele!? I only know one person who plays that...

Do you play acoustic or electric? :O

Archived