Guest Octazooka
kaere, what are you studying? and are you at the university of melbourne? have LOADS of friends there! and i never had a pizza sub just cuz i don't get it here or in the UK :(

and yeah it's pretty expensive for um..sandwiches!

I like sandwichies :happy:

But they're expensive, yes :(

i like warm, toasted sandwiches! got so sick at one point in time at uni because all i could for lunch is cold sandwiches :\

kaere, hmm i don't know where to start to name friends in melb u cuz there are too many of them! i honestly won't be surprise if we have mutual friends lol. anyone of your friend from KL/PJ area? and they should be around 20/21 this year...then i'd probably know them :D

I crave Subway now. :(

Cannot. Must jian fei.

awww :p get one sometime! and i thought there was things piece of news saying that Subway is healthy and it helped some Americans to lose a lot of weight? o_O

and hello Karen :D I need to do some stalking on facebook to find out! yup, world is getting smaller and smaller! and you can call me Grace instead of my uh, randomly-thought-out nickname :$

subway's not really that healthy, it's just marketing. veggie delite without cheese and without creamy dressing would be vaguely low-cal i guess? :chuckle:

i just had subway todayy <3

pizza sub might not be on the menu sometimes, you can ask for it to see if they have it! :happy:

grace is a nice name :happy: and your username pwns mine! i use it everywhere, but it annoys me :chuckle: i never really thought i'd stick around here, so i signed up with it.

subway's not really that healthy, it's just marketing. veggie delite without cheese and without creamy dressing would be vaguely low-cal i guess? :chuckle:

i just had subway todayy <3

pizza sub might not be on the menu sometimes, you can ask for it to see if they have it! :happy:

grace is a nice name :happy: and your username pwns mine! i use it everywhere, but it annoys me :chuckle: i never really thought i'd stick around here, so i signed up with it.

whoops i think i'm too vulnerable :( lol. is veggie delite that nice? never had it! and lol can't take the temptation and braved the rain to get subway i see! :p okay i shall attempt to when i'm back in the UK!

hehe thanks! my username is so odd...it's not quite my primary username, use it when i want to be anonymous T_T your nickname sounds jap-ish though :p not too bad as well!

:LOL: not really, i was just really conscious of it a while back so i checked everything. i still remember some of the calorie content in macs food :facepalm:

veggie delite is guuuuud :happy: but so far i've only ever met two other people who like it too :LOL: everyone else just thinks it's weirdly healthy.

ahh i was out anyway, and walked past subway! couldn't not go in :D

i use mine to be anonymous as well! though now that i actually know people on here...the anonymity is pretty much all gone :LOL: it IS some weird japanified version of karen, that my friend nicknamed me looooong time ago in sec1. :LOL:

/talking too much :$

aww sounds like a healthy thing to do - checking calorie contents! :p

well i guess not many people like it cuz there are other choices anyway (like forementioned pizza sub!). i don't think i would like it cuz i need my meat but i guess i shall give it a go someday when it's the sub of the day! lol just walk past the shop and i'm sure the smell can lure you in pretty well ;) though i must say that at one point in time, i had subway for nearly a week and got pretty sick of it (and the smell outside the shop) T_T but now i'm back loving it again lol.

i guess i know a couple of people here but that's about it. don't know too many Musers in real life :p anddd it's not bad considering it has been awhile and the nickname still sticks! i hate thinking of nicknames cuz i'm really fickle-minded/indecisive so i'm glad i could come up with one! was gaming back then so...needed a name :p

hehe i think we've been talking *too* much cuz no one else is here anymore :(

hehe i don't know many musers irl either! well, not from this board anyways. i went to timbre the other day (one and a half week ago!) and requested the goodfellas to play either a muse or an IAMX song, but they didn't know either and played a maroon 5 instead :supersad:

oh but i made most of my friends on here from the buke thread! :happy: those were the best days, i pulled several allnighters to talk to the us and uk musers (yesssss i didn't have a life :facepalm:) but yeah not many people are online so often anymore :supersad:

http://muse.mu/upload/image/background/basscarpet.jpg

One of the site backgrounds. Maybe teh carpet is one of those Matt bought from Arab Street when he and Dom dropped by Singapore :D

:chuckle: possibly!

http://muse.mu/upload/image/background/redstickscolour.jpg

And ooh, are these for percussion? Wonder what sound it'll make :p

:LOL: i thought they were satay sticks at first!

...now i want both subway and satay. :supersad:

Guest Octazooka
:chuckle: possibly!

:LOL: i thought they were satay sticks at first!

...now i want both subway and satay. :supersad:

Satay FTW :awesome:

Aw crap the Goodfellas didn't know who is Muse? :facepalm:

Well actually there's another Muse-inspired local band, and the singer really sounds like Matteh :eek::eek: But I haven't heard from them for a long time now, cos I don't linger anymore on Myspace (I'm a Facebook convert :awesome:) They're called Monofone, anyone heard of them?

Guest Octazooka
satay sticks! :LOL:

and i totally suck when it comes to local music industry :$ so is Monofone good?

Not too bad, but the lead singer sounds like he kidnapped Matteh's voice :wtf:

:LOL:

Guest Octazooka
satay sticks! :LOL:

and i totally suck when it comes to local music industry :$ so is Monofone good?

Oh are you going to the Reading Fest this year madraulix? I forgot to ask XD

Oh are you going to the Reading Fest this year madraulix? I forgot to ask XD

haha please just call me grace :p anyways, nope i'm not! it's so expensive..i'm back in KL already actually. and i didn't really like the line-ups this year. might go next year if muse is playing! :D anyways i've got two years more in uni, so hopefully i catch one someday! and it's really convenient since i've got a place to live there...don't actually have to camp ;)

and wow, really gotta check monofone out someday :eek:

Guest Octazooka
haha please just call me grace :p anyways, nope i'm not! it's so expensive..i'm back in KL already actually. and i didn't really like the line-ups this year. might go next year if muse is playing! :D anyways i've got two years more in uni, so hopefully i catch one someday! and it's really convenient since i've got a place to live there...don't actually have to camp ;)

and wow, really gotta check monofone out someday :eek:

:awesome:

Awesomeness, Grace! XD I have to check monofone out someday as well, they sent me invites on myspace but I don't really use it nowadays XD

oooh i googled, them, here is their myspace! been listening too, not bad at all :happy: strange they didn't list muse under their influences though :erm:

speaking of local bands, i rather like morphy though they're kinda weird and surreal :happy: and saw sunset boulevard as well, they weren't too bad.

neither of which seem to have any online presence :indiff:

oh and parkinglotpimp's 'blow', it's about the only song i <3 from them :happy:

Archived