i get such a kick seeing singlish on here, it's such a cheap thrill :LOL::$

ahhh right. that kinda sucks, plus prelims are coming up right? :(

i've noticed that juniors seem to be getting more and more cmi :/ mine were very slack and their parents kept complaining, so my teachers babied them like nobody's business. (i was in red cross :$) after a few batches it got so slack that it's not even like a uniformed group anymore! :facepalm:

yup i am! who's your senior? :happy:

In 10 weeks times and my L1R5 for last term was like... 40+. I'm so epic man. It's not really so much of us minding going back to help them out for that AYG thing. But srsly after so bloody hell long we can't even leave the section with a peace of mind!! Poo poo! :mad:

YES! Everyone's becoming damn marshmallow okay. So annoying. Our juniors also! Then the teachers are another useless bunch of faggots. They removed drills for one year and the discipline dropped like fuck all. Then they're putting it back now but the leading batch have super shit drills cos they never learn!!

Cheng Onyu, y'know?

In 10 weeks times and my L1R5 for last term was like... 40+. I'm so epic man. It's not really so much of us minding going back to help them out for that AYG thing. But srsly after so bloody hell long we can't even leave the section with a peace of mind!! Poo poo! :mad:

YES! Everyone's becoming damn marshmallow okay. So annoying. Our juniors also! Then the teachers are another useless bunch of faggots. They removed drills for one year and the discipline dropped like fuck all. Then they're putting it back now but the leading batch have super shit drills cos they never learn!!

Cheng Onyu, y'know?

ah well only the real L1R5 counts anyway, so all the best! (:

yeah i get what you mean though, it's quite irritating that they can't do it on their own even though your sec3s have already taken over and should have been ready by then. :facepalm: we did have similar problems too, and recently my batch went back and everything was just so :facepalm: -_-

ah yeah the teachers!! super scared of parents, super anal, can't pump, can't punish, can't play night games (and that was four years ago!) now it's even worse, it's not really a surprise that the standards are dropping more and more. and removing drills for a year is really not the best decision -_-

ahh nope. :/

haha agreed. juniors are way too pampered and teachers have the im-not-paid-enough-to-do-this attitude. but i was in performing arts anyway, and i had to go back for 3 months while waiting for poly to start to help train the new sec 1s. bleh.

DO YOU NOTICE THAT THIS THREAD ALWAYS GOES BACK TO EDUCATION RELATED MATTERS. haha (:

DO YOU NOTICE THAT THIS THREAD ALWAYS GOES BACK TO EDUCATION RELATED MATTERS. haha (:

Well... I guess it's coz most people who are into Muse are from the younger generation, and therefore from the student union. XD Therefore, the first thing on a student's mind would be stuff related to school like OMG EXAMS I HATE YOU! And stuff liddat.

Speaking of which, I think I may be damn noob at this, but does anyone know whether Muse will be like releasing singles first, or will they release the album first, then release the singles later? Coz I really wanna get my hands on the singles and all the B-sides as well - their B-sides are sometimes freaking inspired! Like, I think at least one-third of the time my favorite Muse song is a B-side instead of one of their more well known songs, and it's so difficult to find their B-sides. Or if anyone knows where to get the old singles and stuff with all their B-sides, that would be appreciated too XD I only have what I can get from the web *sobs* and friends.

Wah lao eh. I'm getting a fucking 0 for my English Orals prelim because I was sick and didn't get and MC. I mean, I had a freaking sore throat and a teacher called me the day before the exam to tell me to print out all the travel declaration stuff then she heard my voice and asked me if I was all right. I said no, I have a sore throat and she asked me to stay home. So I just kinda assumed that since it's the school who asked me to stay home and that a teacher heard my voice anyway and knew that I was sick, I didn't need to bother my parents to pay money to go to a doctor and get an MC. I mean, I just had a sore throat. Not like I was dying. And I guess it's my fault lah like I shouldn't have just assumed, after all, before the holidays my teacher already told us to get MC if I was sick. But I just feel damn pissed off lah. Like I wanted to do well for my prelims and without sitting for a single fucking paper I'm effed up already. It's like 20% of the English paper and I was banking on oral because I'm good at it. So obviously I'm pissed off. And my English teacher also didn't know I was sick. Like I thought the teacher who called me told me that she'd tell my teacher. So I don't know what the fuck is going on except that I'm getting a fucking 0.

FUCK.

Wah lao eh. I'm getting a fucking 0 for my English Orals prelim because I was sick and didn't get and MC. I mean, I had a freaking sore throat and a teacher called me the day before the exam to tell me to print out all the travel declaration stuff then she heard my voice and asked me if I was all right. I said no, I have a sore throat and she asked me to stay home. So I just kinda assumed that since it's the school who asked me to stay home and that a teacher heard my voice anyway and knew that I was sick, I didn't need to bother my parents to pay money to go to a doctor and get an MC. I mean, I just had a sore throat. Not like I was dying. And I guess it's my fault lah like I shouldn't have just assumed, after all, before the holidays my teacher already told us to get MC if I was sick. But I just feel damn pissed off lah. Like I wanted to do well for my prelims and without sitting for a single fucking paper I'm effed up already. It's like 20% of the English paper and I was banking on oral because I'm good at it. So obviously I'm pissed off. And my English teacher also didn't know I was sick. Like I thought the teacher who called me told me that she'd tell my teacher. So I don't know what the fuck is going on except that I'm getting a fucking 0.

FUCK.

dude. relax. (:

i know prelims can be a huge encouragement when you do well, but after all, its still just prelims. believe me, i put in a shitload of effort for my prelims last year and i had 24 for L1R5, and i was 2nd last in class. friggin embarrassing. but after all, its just prelims. you gotta remember that. Os is the real thin youre workin for yes?

smile (:

Speaking of which, I think I may be damn noob at this, but does anyone know whether Muse will be like releasing singles first, or will they release the album first, then release the singles later? Coz I really wanna get my hands on the singles and all the B-sides as well - their B-sides are sometimes freaking inspired! Like, I think at least one-third of the time my favorite Muse song is a B-side instead of one of their more well known songs, and it's so difficult to find their B-sides. Or if anyone knows where to get the old singles and stuff with all their B-sides, that would be appreciated too XD I only have what I can get from the web *sobs* and friends.

i have no idea where to get them B-sides either! usually bands release their single out before the albums come out. its like a promotion for the album itself too. I FRIGGIN CANT WAIT FOR IT. btu i dunnow where to get them bsides leh.. i tried finding in HMV before. maybe i just didnt open my eyes wide enough..

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. Undisclosed Desires

4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

5. Guiding Light

6. Unnatural Selection

7. MK ULTRA

8. I BELONG TO YOU (+Mon Coeur S’Ouvre A Ta Voix)

9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)

10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)

11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)

bah. suddenly aint looking forward to the cd as much..

Hey Muse fans,

From what I know, there's a number of Muse listeners that do listen to the danish band Mew as well. And if you're a frenger, please do support by signing here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SEAsiaFrengers

As they are coming down to Indonesia on Aug 9 (which is falls on National Day!), there's a number of fans in M'sia and S'pore who are voicing their request for them to have stopovers here as well. When I get sufficient and reasonable amount of people, I'm then able to address all the requests to their tour manager.

Also, do join: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100341482902#/group.php?gid=100341482902

Thanks a lot! And sorry that I hjack this forum and have offended anyone.

Hey Muse fans,

From what I know, there's a number of Muse listeners that do listen to the danish band Mew as well. And if you're a frenger, please do support by signing here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SEAsiaFrengers

As they are coming down to Indonesia on Aug 9 (which is falls on National Day!), there's a number of fans in M'sia and S'pore who are voicing their request for them to have stopovers here as well. When I get sufficient and reasonable amount of people, I'm then able to address all the requests to their tour manager.

Also, do join: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100341482902#/group.php?gid=100341482902

Thanks a lot! And sorry that I hjack this forum and have offended anyone.

ehh sorry, but did you say THEYRE COMING TO INDO ON AUG 9??:eek::eek:

where did you get that info from?? aaaaaa they MUST come to singapore too, i will be studying there by that time (if this is really true)

edit: sorry i've mistaken your post haha i read that as MUSE haha my bad :p

hey fellow sg musers,

anyone knows if hmv would have the nme copy of muse by tmr? I'm thinking of getting it but I dont wanna go all the way to city hall then its not there :p

I have no idea, but if it is, someone please let us know? I wanna grab a copy of it too! Thanks!

Oh, and will the single/album be released on the same day worldwide? Coz if it is, I'll have to get someone else to get it for me since it'll be during my exam period *sulks*

Guest Octazooka
hey have tweeted to hmv to ask, and unfortunately they do not carry it (though i'm quite sure i've seen a copy of nme in there before...) anyone knows where to get it?we gotta be quick since nme is weekly, isnt it?

There should be right?

Other alternative is Kerrang! :D

And oh, NDP's coming up and we have for the first time Electrico performing the NDP song! :D :D Kudos to that, I was expecting Stef Sun again :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
rawr. muse only has 6 parts to project eurasia, so i think hongkong is as near is it gets. and yea, im also wondering where to get singles from

Nope, 7 parts. USA became part of the project, that was kinda last minute and they had to decide on whether to activate the key or not.. And I love that USOE song! It's on max replay at the moment for me :happy:

Nope, 7 parts. USA became part of the project, that was kinda last minute and they had to decide on whether to activate the key or not.. And I love that USOE song! It's on max replay at the moment for me :happy:

you're from singapore! :eek:

i've seen you around :happy:

just came back from there! a happy eleven days spent eating bak chor mee and drinking tehbing :happy: <3

Guest Octazooka
you're from singapore! :eek:

i've seen you around :happy:

just came back from there! a happy eleven days spent eating bak chor mee and drinking tehbing :happy: <3

:dance:

I'm from teh little red dot :D

Crap I miss my bak chor mee :supersad: :supersad: There's no good bak chor mee in me workplace! :facepalm:

:dance:

I'm from teh little red dot :D

Crap I miss my bak chor mee :supersad: :supersad: There's no good bak chor mee in me workplace! :facepalm:

:awesome: i'm pretty much willing to settle for any. :LOL::$

not a typical singaporean foodie here.

aww! the other day i went to have lunch at raffles place with a friend, and we watched the working crowd. wonder how it feels like to work. :happy:

edit: i just saw your fb, amazingly we have NO mutual friends! which is a rarity, singapore is so puuuuny. :awesome:

Guest Octazooka
:awesome: i'm pretty much willing to settle for any. :LOL::$

not a typical singaporean foodie here.

aww! the other day i went to have lunch at raffles place with a friend, and we watched the working crowd. wonder how it feels like to work. :happy:

edit: i just saw your fb, amazingly we have NO mutual friends! which is a rarity, singapore is so puuuuny. :awesome:

No mutual friends! The horror! :eek:

Wow, Raffles Place? I worked there last time, now I'm at Biopolis for attachment :D I'm studying in Nanyang Polytechnic :)

Was that you I saw in the Avatar Theme thread thingy? :eek:

Archived