Hi Fused, this is Nicole. I'm keen to see them in KL. If anyone's interested we can make a group trip there. Let me know your interest level and we'll organise.

Cheers

i'll be going with maybe 4 persons.. thinking of getting the RM233 pitt tickets. must buy quick...

some pics from the gig

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

new to the thread but definitely not new to muse. the concert was insane! was hoping for more so all you people going for the kl concert, you guys are lucky buggers! maybe one day i'll get really lucky and will get to see them live at wembley :p hey a girl can dream. the stomp vids are really cool ( way better than the ones i took) and was wondering how i could rip them off the website. any ideas?

• 8 months later...

Hello Singaporeans!

There has been strong rumours that Muse will be coming to Bangkok in December. We, mainly Malaysians and Thais, have been waiting for months for the confirmation. LAMC Productions, a Singaporean company, is sponsoring. I'm asking you guys a favor. Can u please call LAMC Productions and ask them about Muse live in Bangkok? Is it really going to happen? If so, when? Where? And possibly why is it taking so long to confirm? The number can be find in their website: http://www.lamcproductions.com Then u can click on contact us.

U guys should come too really! I knw how much u miss it :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived