Hello everyone!

Yes this is my first post. But this doesn't mean I just came to know of muse. I've been lurking around this site for quite awhile, oh yes I have. Muahaha.

Anyway, my main point of creating this thread is, there's a huge number; almost countless rather; muse lovers, yes right here in Singapore. And I reckon all of them would be dying to see muse live in singapore. Even me myself, I'm a huge fan Damn right we all are! I really do love to see muse right here in singapore. Or else, i've to get a plane ticket when I'm able to afford one just to catch them at least once in my life.

The latest album has 2 songs being aired on our local radio station for the past 1-2 weeks and bloody hell, my classmates were all talking about it; even msn nicks were changed to lyrics. It's a great sign. A resonation of happiness among this new muse listeners. Muse is above-adequate level of popularity over here. so please do a damn show here! ahhhh!

Muse has changed our lives in many way, and i would love to give them the credit!

Pleasure's mine. :D

So I reckon you've been to singapore before ?

Yeah i lived there for about 6 years 10 years ago, was great there! I really miss it, i hear thyre doing loooads and loads of building in the centre? Is the blue building (forgot what its name is, but i called it that) still there? :eek:

Yeah i lived there for about 6 years 10 years ago, was great there! I really miss it, i hear thyre doing loooads and loads of building in the centre? Is the blue building (forgot what its name is, but i called it that) still there? :eek:

Mind me, but which blue building? There's a lot of changes over here. Landscapes gets kinda complicated. :LOL:

The centre, is the town area. Skyscrapers, shopping malls, etc. it's where most of the energy comes from.

Mind me, but which blue building? There's a lot of changes over here. Landscapes gets kinda complicated. :LOL:

The centre, is the town area. Skyscrapers, shopping malls, etc. it's where most of the energy comes from.

Errm it was a shopping building, its like all blue and mirrory, tho that was 10 years ago so its probably gone lol. Arrgh that sucks! Why are they changing it so much? energy? What do you mean?

Errm it was a shopping building, its like all blue and mirrory, tho that was 10 years ago so its probably gone lol. Arrgh that sucks! Why are they changing it so much? energy? What do you mean?

There isn't much demolishing, or probably I never took notice of it. I reckon it's still around here, though I was 6 back then. :p

Apologies, wasn't being specific back there; Energy as in the people.

There isn't much demolishing, or probably I never took notice of it. I reckon it's still around here, though I was 6 back then. :p

Apologies, wasn't being specific back there; Energy as in the people.

oh right good, it was my favourite building! Am sure it was near the place where you had to pay drive in the centre. Ooh right yeah/

oh right good, it was my favourite building! Am sure it was near the place where you had to pay drive in the centre. Ooh right yeah/

Haha. You've to actually pay to drive in the centre? Is there anything else that might be useful. I can try figuring that building's name or at least it's location. I'm intriguied by this.

Haha. You've to actually pay to drive in the centre? Is there anything else that might be useful. I can try figuring that building's name or at least it's location. I'm intriguied by this.

Well that was back then dunno about now, there was like a little place where a policeman/woman took money off you. tho i may be remembering it wrong. It was near the raffles and marriot as well i think, somewhere round there. But its not important, just curious

• 2 months later...
i always thought muse was pretty much unknown myself. until i started to notice people on the streets wearing muse shirts. very rare though. though makes me realise, singaporeans actually know muse. do you own a muse shirt? :D

i want a muse shirt!!!

oh where can i get a muse poster, i want one in my room

MUSE Live at Fort Canning on January 16, 2007 - Updated Nov 26, 2006

All tickets are general admission free standing and go onsale Dec 1st at Sistic outlets, http://www.sistic.com.sg or by calling (65) 6348 5555. For Sponsorship & VIP Hospitality Suites please call (65) 6324 0764. Earlybird pricing will be as follows::

S$85 from Dec 1st - Dec 15th (All prices exclude Sistic fee)

S$95 from Dec 16th - Dec 31st

S$110 from Jan 1st - 16th

=====================================================================

Oh yeah baby!

MUSE Live at Fort Canning on January 16, 2007 - Updated Nov 26, 2006

All tickets are general admission free standing and go onsale Dec 1st at Sistic outlets, http://www.sistic.com.sg or by calling (65) 6348 5555. For Sponsorship & VIP Hospitality Suites please call (65) 6324 0764. Earlybird pricing will be as follows::

S$85 from Dec 1st - Dec 15th (All prices exclude Sistic fee)

S$95 from Dec 16th - Dec 31st

S$110 from Jan 1st - 16th

=====================================================================

Oh yeah baby!

:eek: :eek:

man that's pretty cheap price!!

somebody who could send me there?:$

Archived