wee the thread's starting up agains woots.

yea i went to the gig on 16JAN 2 years ago. my first gig ever and ive got a growing fondness for fort canning (: watched Jet and Fire Fight there too. i want it there again haha. partly becasue i dont want to get into the hassle of finding the damn location. HEHEH

i think they'll have an asian tour soon. just keep requesting for them on sistic website hehe (:

okay i'll go request now lol

havent been to a gig before, so - how does the tickets sell?

Is it like moshpit and then just general tickets? How much was it last time? I think the price for the Resistance tour is higher though...

yeah 987 only plays map of the problematique, starlight, supermassive, and knights unfortunately. i requested for new born once but they said they didnt have and played supermassive. not that i mind really (:

the tickets for 16thJAN were 98 for earlybirds. there was the $10 student discount too. cheap cheap! but unfortunately my parents wouldnt let me go till about a week before the concert and i had to pay 112. its still a good price though. the whole thing is free-standing, means only one ticket price, first come first serve. i went like 5 hours before the concert so i was all the way in front (:

as long as the gig's in fort canning you can expect free-standing tickets, i dont think they'll install seats in the mud. if its indoor stadium or max-pavillion then ticet prices will surely be much higher and theres seats

OKAY 987 HAS GOT A NEW FOLLOWER :D

Anyway about the gig tix: I guess that'l be great! We can like go queue up early early then stand at the front/centre right in front of the stage :p

ANDANDANDAND LETS STALK THE BAND. AFTER THE GIG HANG AROUND TO MEET THEM IN PERSON

oops sorry i think im going mad. its for muse, so its okay :$

HAHA i heard you could find their flight details, but i was really busy when they came that week (i had to skip my CCA on 16th..). i figured since i wont be able to stalk them at the airport, i wont even find the details to spare me from the torture teehee.

BUT YEAH when they come again im totally gonna stalk (hehe?) WHO'S WITH ME. in times like this, being in a small country helps..

helloo im from indonesia but im going to study in singapore so yeah i guess that makes me a singaporean muser for a while? :p

i remember you from seeing your sig around! :LOL: well i'm from singapore and i'm studying in aussie so i guess i should go to the australian thread then :LOL:

i'm guessing you'll be there for uni then? :happy:

i remember you from seeing your sig around! :LOL: well i'm from singapore and i'm studying in aussie so i guess i should go to the australian thread then :LOL:

i'm guessing you'll be there for uni then? :happy:

not necessarily :LOL: i still post in the indonesian thread too..

yeah im going to lasalle this august, got a tuition grant from singapore government :)

where are you studying in aussie btw?

any lasalle or other singaporean uni students here?

not necessarily :LOL: i still post in the indonesian thread too..

yeah im going to lasalle this august, got a tuition grant from singapore government :)

where are you studying in aussie btw?

any lasalle or other singaporean uni students here?

heh i was just joking, i don't hang out with enough locals to really call myself aussified :facepalm: there's so many singaporeans/malaysians/chinese here it's practically same as back home!

i'm studying in melb university :happy:

wowww lasalle! what are you studying there? :happy:

so we have a date! :D

Or we can like just flood the stores on the 14th... And which store would have it? HMV (but thats so far away...well for muse ill go lol)?

MUSER MEET UP! :awesome:

except i won't be in sg at that time :supersad:

heh i was just joking, i don't hang out with enough locals to really call myself aussified :facepalm: there's so many singaporeans/malaysians/chinese here it's practically same as back home!

i'm studying in melb university :happy:

wowww lasalle! what are you studying there? :happy:

ooo melb uni, i almost applied there but since they dont have interior design as a course.... what are you studying? :happy:

im taking interior design but i have to start from foundation level *sigh*

MUSER MEET UP! :awesome:

except i won't be in sg at that time :supersad:

wooo is this a meet up for The Resistance hunting? :p

i'll be in singapore already by that time so if you guys wanna have a meet up, count me in! :happy:

ooo melb uni, i almost applied there but since they dont have interior design as a course.... what are you studying? :happy:

im taking interior design but i have to start from foundation level *sigh*

awww! i have a few archi friends here, their lives are crazy! all projects all the time, no sleep, the archi building is open almost 24hours for the zombiefied students to continue working on their models and such :supersad:

i'm doing a science degree at the moment, animal cell biology! :happy: i really like it, but nothing that i study can be seen with the naked eye :facepalm:

what do you mean foundation level? :$ *is ignorant of arts things*

wooo is this a meet up for The Resistance hunting? :p

i'll be in singapore already by that time so if you guys wanna have a meet up, count me in! :happy:

IS JEALOUS :supersad:

awww! i have a few archi friends here, their lives are crazy! all projects all the time, no sleep, the archi building is open almost 24hours for the zombiefied students to continue working on their models and such :supersad:

i'm doing a science degree at the moment, animal cell biology! :happy: i really like it, but nothing that i study can be seen with the naked eye :facepalm:

what do you mean foundation level? :$ *is ignorant of arts things*

IS JEALOUS :supersad:

yeah but that's archi, dont know about interior though.. hopefully it will be less dreadful :LOL:

foundation is like the preparation year before the 1st year of uni, so i waste another year after taking IB back to this foundation. oh well.. hahaha..

animal cell? eh thats cool! before deciding to take interior i used to consider taking biotechnology. i love science too :D

aww dont worry, i bet there are a lot of musers there in aussie ;) when are you gonna be back in singapore?

i hope muse will play here again though..

yeah but that's archi, dont know about interior though.. hopefully it will be less dreadful :LOL:

foundation is like the preparation year before the 1st year of uni, so i waste another year after taking IB back to this foundation. oh well.. hahaha..

oh right! :$ ah well at least you can use the time to settle down? :/ i regret not coming to melb to do foundation instead, it's so much harder to make friends in uni :supersad:

animal cell? eh thats cool! before deciding to take interior i used to consider taking biotechnology. i love science too :D

:O biotech! i wanted to do that too but i tried an attachment at a lab at NUS and i barely survived the month :LOL:

aww dont worry, i bet there are a lot of musers there in aussie ;) when are you gonna be back in singapore?

i don't really know any of them though, the one i do know hasn't been on in quite a while :supersad: i'll be back in july and december-feb :awesome: but not sure where i'll be in the long term, i want to stay in england for a while :happy:

how long is your course? i assume you'll be there for quite a bit? :happy:

i hope muse will play here again though..

I KNOW RIGHT :facepalm: i was in j2 when they came in 07, and was already listening to them lots (just not a REAL fan, i didn't know any of the members or anything), and i remember considering and passing up on the show :facepalm:

Archived