I think it looked great. UD was good too...

Videos like KOC are very expensive:erm:

UD was the only one I've liked (out of 2, lol)

BHAR Had that really cool Invincible video

People moaning about the video, you'd think they had more money now though,.... seeing how muse have grown more popular and al, :p

you have seen Muse videos before right? :LOL:

Yeah...but, eh....I uhhhh blahhh :shifty:

Remixes suck, I mean, what's the point? Its just lazy filler. Its VERY unlikely that a remix will ever be better than the original, so why bother? Like remaking a classic film (e.g.Psycho, The Wickerman etc) never as good and so absolutely pointless. Also, you would think that sales would be much higher of the single if there was a good reason (i.e. a Fury quality B side) to buy a song which you already have.

There are some awesome remixes out there.

Bloc Party have two good remix albums, the A-Trak remix of Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs is great too. It's all down to what you like.

I could be wrong, but a video of them playing live is really really boring. Infact, all 3 videos haven't been 'great'. BH&R had much more variety.

I agree with this, think the video's from the last album were so much better. SBH, KoC, Invincible etc very different and very creative. I feel really bad for saying this, but I wanted a video to go with the song not just a live version. :$

Arr, th video isn't bad but it feels, looks and sounds more like a promo for Muse as a live act rather than a promo for Resistance. They've crammed in pretty much every flashy bit of wizardry from The Resistance tour which is a bit OTT. I'd have preferred a plain performance video of Resistance, it's not as if it would have been that much different.

Or what would have been ideal is if they had integrated the live version like the video for Bh&R. That was pretty good, because it showed the live version as well as being a music video-video. (If I make any sense at all...).

I miss old muse :( they seem to be getting cheerier and cheerier.:$

Hey everyone (:

It's up on YouTube if you are interested :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhizrrbqco

Thank you! :D

I like it but it niggles me slightly that it's not a live audio and yet they've gone to the trouble of matching Matt's mouth movements and Dom's drumming with the audio. Personally I think they should have done one or the other because I'm watching it and wanting to hear the live version. I suppose it would have been too messy to have used parts of the live audio and if they'd done it totally live, they wouldn't have been able to use the bits when they're on the stage floor. Of course the edit also misses off some great bits in the track but overall I think it's cool.:D

It's certainly something which would encourage me to watch a music video. The stage set up is very impressive, the guys look fantastic and the song sounds great. Maybe it will encourage people who aren't familiar with Muse to search out the genuine article on YouTube.:D

I had the need to search for this. :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RDhS-FVcLQ

Muse live! Awesome! :D

I do really like the music video though. I watched it again and enjoyed it more. I think putting in footage from performances of other songs works for the sake of demonstrating the overall feel of the tour. :D

Can't wait for the DVD of this tour though! :D

Yeah that Dead Star video is up there as one of my favourites, can't imagine that sort of pace with Resistance though.

I actually hope it gets played in some clubs though, i'll sing the fuck out of it and look like a pleb. It's the more enjoyable single release from TR imo

Well that explains the arm mounted boom cameras at couple of the gigs.

My only problem with is that it's been clearly edited throwing in random footage here and there except for the close up shots, probably to make it look more exciting with the lighting. It's a mess.

If they actually just used footage from the song it would have been fine.

I had the need to search for this. :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RDhS-FVcLQ

Muse live! Awesome! :D

I do really like the music video though. I watched it again and enjoyed it more. I think putting in footage from performances of other songs works for the sake of demonstrating the overall feel of the tour. :D

Can't wait for the DVD of this tour though! :D

:D

I like the intro of the video but it doesn't fit with the rest. Anyway, it's great to know I was there :awesome:

Well that explains the arm mounted boom cameras at couple of the gigs.

My only problem with is that it's been clearly edited throwing in random footage here and there except for the close up shots, probably to make it look more exciting with the lighting. It's a mess.

If they actually just used footage from the song it would have been fine.

They've tried to make the 'It could be wrong' section way too 'rocky' - it's not a heavy section yet Chris going into headbang mode.

The less said about the fade-wipe that cuts the post-chorus piano section, the better as well.

Well Chris's bassline here is pretty fuckin' intense. It's not exactly a pop song either because of the intense drums and bass. I'm in love with the song and the video is better than UD in my opinion, I loved how they showed various sides of their live show. That dramatic walk in the beginning, haha. Ace.

I think it's a good promo video for people who haven't seen them live but I think the fact that they had to add shots from other parts of the gig shows how restricted they are on the towers. If they had only used Resistance footage it would have been a very static video. Cutting the piano after the 1st chorus sounds really odd but I guess the edit is mainly aimed at people who haven't heard the album version.

Bits that made me laugh are the shots of the 3 of them walking down that hallway at the beginning, bit corny really and the couple of shots where Matt wears a white t-shirt (oops) :LOL:

Archived