Muse songs you never used to like that much, but now love?

When I first heard Resistance, I was really irked by that "it could be wrong, it could be wrong," part.

But the song itself just grew on me, especially that ending. Too good.

+1 :erm: I was thinking "Um...what is this?" But then it grew on me and I love it now. That happened with a lot of Muse songs for me. It took a while to get used to them.

+1 :erm: I was thinking "Um...what is this?" But then it grew on me and I love it now. That happened with a lot of Muse songs for me. It took a while to get used to them.

This, only for micro cuts. God that song scared me :LOL:. I love it now though. Hoodoo was also a bit meh at first and megalomania

I didn't really like Falling Down, because I thought it was too slow, but now I really like it. I also used to avoid Microcuts at first, so I only heard half of it, but when I heard it from start to finish, I loved it. :D

And for some strange reason, I was irked by the guitar intro in Assassin, even though now it's one of my favourite songs ever :happy:

• 1 year later...

Not that many I think, but Thoughs of a Dying Atheist (love it now!) and Megalomania (one of the best songs Muse have ever done) I didn't love that much.

Also "It could be wrong" parts from Resistance. Still not sure what I think about it, but the rest of the song is beyond awesome.

Again, Ruled By Secrecy I pretty much hated on first listen. I even sat down to it and zoned out when they played it at Earls Court (such a fool was I).

Thank god they played it at Wembley, so I could appreciate it in all its atmospheric glory. :happy:

Hrmm.. First one that came to mind was Hate This & I'll Love You.

Not that I absolutly love the song, but at least its not my least favorite or anything anymore :3

I listened to the first time a couple months ago when I was just finding out about Muse and I was all ' :wtf: How about no.' Then never gave it another chance. Then about 2 months after that I was showing my cousin every Muse song that she has never heard before, and it came up to this one and at first I was like '... :erm: ' then after I pressed play I was like ' :stunned::eek::awesome: '

Yeah. :LOL:

Archived