Muse songs you never used to like that much, but now love?

Sorry if a thread like this has been done before, searching didn't really help much.

When I first listened to Recess, Map of Your Head, Micro Cuts, and Sunburn a few months ago, I didn't think they were that great and I took them off my iPod. The other day I listened to them again, and now I think they are amazing songs. :) I've done this with a lot of my current favourite songs.

Are there any Muse songs that you heard ages ago and didn't think much of them, but recently discovered them again, love them and wonder why you didn't love it in the first place? Or is it just me :eek:

Micro Cuts. It was some time before I came to really like it as I do now.

SMBH. I still wouldn't say I love it, but I do think it's a great song, whereas I didn't like it at all at the time.

IBTY. At first I felt pretty embarassed by it, and even when I tried to like it, I couldn't, but over time I've come to really enjoy it. It's not a favourite of mine, but it's good. :)

Not really. That thread is for songs you must have thought were awesome from the get go, and then got bored with, and then loved again.

I hated UD the first time I heard it. But now I love it. Songs that I love now that had to grow on me include: Showbiz, Megalomania, Hoodoo, HTAILY and Spiral Static. That's all I can think of right now.

Archived