:LOL: That's awesome! I was struggling to see anything thru the curtain (I was right next to matt's pillar, Dom and Chris were too far away) but I wasn't able to :(

Yeah even though it is also forbidden in France to smoke indoors for some reasons Chris acts very French and just ignore the rule... a bit like a repeat of Hullabaloo :chuckle: he obviously love smoking on stage in France.

Yeah even though it is also forbidden in France to smoke indoors for some reasons Chris acts very French and just ignore the rule... a bit like a repeat of Hullabaloo :chuckle: he obviously love smoking on stage in France.

:LOL: All the rules have been broken the concert I went: no smoking, no videos and no photos.

No photos really surprised me. How can they expect us not to take pictures?

:LOL: That's awesome! I was struggling to see anything thru the curtain (I was right next to matt's pillar, Dom and Chris were too far away) but I wasn't able to :(

I could see Matt and his Manson...the arena was in mid-light so was easy to see the pillars rising and some reflections.

:LOL: All the rules have been broken the concert I went: no smoking, no videos and no photos.

No photos really surprised me. How can they expect us not to take pictures?

No pictures or videos normally depends on the band/artist more than the venue and Muse have never had a problem with that.

oooh yeah, that reminds me - I could see the glowing of the kaoss pad thingy :awesome::D

I think I have to take the "me too" back. Just watching a video from my gig and it looks like this guitar has no kaoss pad. Then what have I seen??

Archived