WOOT!

a Chicago show! finally!

this will be the start of my week-long trek following the tour (along with a friend of mine from Calgary that's flying down for the insanity).

hitting Chicago, Nashville, Dallas and Houston. let the planning of the roadtrip begin!

anyone up for doing a meetup that afternoon/evening? i actually work for a company that owns a bunch of bars in downtown (we have a bar maybe 10 minutes from United Center), so there could be a good afterparty for 21+'ers.

meet up sounds awesome... i live in Wicker Park which is pretty close to United Center so I'll be up for partying after.

I'm not doing a roadtrip to see them, though... but thats cuz I spent all my money getting a flight and 2 tickets to see them in London at Wembley! :D

meet up sounds awesome... i live in Wicker Park which is pretty close to United Center so I'll be up for partying after.

I'm not doing a roadtrip to see them, though... but thats cuz I spent all my money getting a flight and 2 tickets to see them in London at Wembley! :D

i kinda did that too. plus Manchester :D

i figure after the US tour i've got 6 months to prepare for the Europe shows...

there's a bar just north of Grand and Ogden called Mahoney's that would be ideal to meet up at (i say that cause that's our bar lol). according to Google maps, it's 1.1 miles away from United Center. so nice and close!

once the show gets closer, we can plan a bit better.

Oh yeah, I don't plan on meeting before - nope, I'll be taking the day off work so I can stand REALLY early in line and make sure I'm up in front. Have a couple of people going with me too so you'll hopefully see us at the front of the line!

But i'm up for a fan party afterwards!

I figure I'll start getting in line early... 2PM maybe? Ah, I don't know... guess I'll see as it gets closer.

I'm in for GA. I can't do the afterparty since I live about an hour away. Plus I'm driving by myself so I need to stay sober. :LOL:

I might meet up with a friend later in Chicago if she knows she can make it. Otherwise I'm going solo. I can't miss this show for anything!

This is my first Muse concert so I'm so excited! :happy:

I'm willing to wait in line before the show to get a good spot by the stage. I do this for all of the GA concerts I attend. I'm use to waiting hours before doors open. I've got an awesome digital camera that records great audio and decent video. I'm recording only a few songs so I can savor the show with my own eyes. :D

It will be cool to meet other Muse fans.

Good luck everyone on getting the seats you want. *crosses fingers*

Archived