Hey guys! WE WANT TO FIND OTHER MUSERS AT THIS CONCERT. Mwahaha. Me and my friend will be wearing neon pink leggings with things about Dom written all over them, with matching neon headbands. Also the MUSE symbol written on our faces...ill be in a black and pink muse shirt..heh i WANT TO MEET SOME MUSERS. we're in section 111...hope to see you guys there! right now we're prowling the chicago streets looking for matt and dom...hehhe see you all there:D

I'll be wearing purple leggings, black dress thing, black converse and a hoodie!

haha my name is karina btw i'll be with my brother

so who else is going to queue early for barrier spots?

i'm going with 1 friend and we both desperately want to get to the barrier. however, 2 people is kind of inconvenient for standing in the queue when we want food or bathroom breaks or whatnot. but if there are any other people that want to team up and alternate holding spots for each other over the course of the day, that would make things great for both parties involved yeah?

so who else is going to queue early for barrier spots?

i'm going with 1 friend and we both desperately want to get to the barrier. however, 2 people is kind of inconvenient for standing in the queue when we want food or bathroom breaks or whatnot. but if there are any other people that want to team up and alternate holding spots for each other over the course of the day, that would make things great for both parties involved yeah?

Me and my roommate are! It would be awesome if we had some help with spot holding and the like.

Me and my roommate are! It would be awesome if we had some help with spot holding and the like.

Hi guys! i'll also be in line early, I really really want to get to the barrier!

My name is Jessica, I'll be there at around 9AM. Not sure what i'll be wearing though!!!

i called the united center a couple of weeks ago and they said the parking lots will open at 530pm and the gates will open at 6pm

good cuz ill be getting to chicago round 5!!!! starting the 6 hour drive in 20 minutes!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

So, are people still going to try to go to line up early? The fact the the United Center isn't opening their parking lots until 5-5:30 is really inconvenient for me :( Parking in the neighborhood over there wouldn't be a good idea. I thought about parking downtown and taking a taxi to the UC, but meh...:unsure:

So, are people still going to try to go to line up early? The fact the the United Center isn't opening their parking lots until 5-5:30 is really inconvenient for me :( Parking in the neighborhood over there wouldn't be a good idea. I thought about parking downtown and taking a taxi to the UC, but meh...:unsure:

I'm about to head over there right now!! SEE YOU GUYS!

Archived