Boarded teh sexy plane tonight. (1st time since I was at MSG) :awesome:

How does this Bingo thing go, anyway? I've missed out...It's something new, right? :$

Sexy plaaaane!

We don't have rules yet, but I'd say the first one to post a tweet and say BINGO! gets their name written on the field. Someone could update this pic with usernames.

EDIT: Yeah, it's new. I once tried it for the last concert of the U2 supportage, then it wasn't heard of again until Toronto I think. Gotta check tags.

Sexy plaaaane!

We don't have rules yet, but I'd say the first one to post a tweet and say BINGO! gets their name written on the field. Someone could update this pic with usernames.

:chuckle: nice! :D

EDIT:

SeraphinaWhatev This curtain thing better fall when Muse comes out because I will eat everyone in this room if i cant see Matt.

:chuckle:

Could be another, hard to get, spot on the bingo - set n00bs who are afraid they won't see the band because of the towers ;)

SeraphinaWhatev This curtain thing better fall when Muse comes out because I will eat everyone in this room if i cant see Matt.

:chuckle:

I'm thinking about putting new things on the bingocard. Preshow tweets maybe? Like this curtain thing.

Archived